Posted on 2010-09-08. By anonymous.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press 2002 | 244 Pages | ISBN: 0521807220 | PDF | 1 MB
The intellectual relationship between Henry James and his father proved to be an influential resource for the novelist. Andrew Taylor examines the nature of both men's engagement with autobiographical strategies, issues of gender reform, and the language of religion. He argues for a reading of Henry James that is informed by an awareness of paternal inheritance. Through the study of a wide range of novels and texts, he demonstrates how James Senior's dialogue with his contemporaries, such as Emerson and Whitman, anticipates James's own theories of fiction and selfhood.
!!!No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
- Ebooks list page : 7212
- 2013-10-23Henry James and the Father Question (Repost)
- 2011-10-09Henry James and the Father Question [Repost]
- 2011-07-20Henry James and the Father Question (Cambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Henry James and the 'Woman Business' (Cambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Acting Beautifully: Henry James and the Ethical Aesthetic (SUNY Series in Psychoanalysis and Culture)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Collecting and Appreciating: Henry James and the Transformation of Aesthetics in the Age of Consumption (Cultural Interactions: Studies in the Relationship between the Arts)
- 2017-03-11Henry James and the Poetics of Duplicity
- 2012-10-29Portrait of a Novel: Henry James and the Making of an American Masterpiece
- 2011-12-26Henry James and the Supernatural - Removed
- 2011-12-22Henry James and the Supernatural
- 2011-07-01Acting Beautifully: Henry James and the Ethical Aesthetic
- 2010-11-29The Illustration of the Master: Henry James and the Magazine Revolution
- 2010-05-15Alfred Habegger - Henry James and the 'Woman Business'
- 2018-07-08John Hay, Friend of Giants The Man and Life Connecting Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain, Henry James, and Theodore Roosevelt
- 2018-05-15John Hay, Friend of Giants : The Man and Life Connecting Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain, Henry James, and Theodore Roosevelt
- 2018-01-28[PDF] What Alice Knew: A Most Curious Tale of Henry James and Jack the Ripper
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Trial of Curiosity: Henry James, William James, and the Challenge of Modernity
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Trial of Curiosity: Henry James, William James, and the Challenge of Modernity
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.