Posted on 2009-05-03. By anonymous.
Physica-Verlag Heidelberg | 2007 | ISBN: 3790819913 | 312 pages | PDF | 3,8 MB
This exciting volume presents cutting-edge developments in high frequency financial econometrics, spanning a diverse range of topics: market microstructure, tick-by-tick data, bond and foreign exchange markets and large dimensional volatility modelling. The chapters on market microstructure deal with liquidity, asymmetries of information, and limit order aggressiveness in pure limit order book markets. The chapters on tick-by-tick data present statistical techniques for the analysis of the discrete nature of price movements, the intraday seasonal patterns of financial durations, and the joint probability law of prices, volume and durations. Bond markets are brought into focus through the analysis of macroeconomic announcements in the future bond market as a function of the business cycle. Exchange markets are examined from two perspectives: the study of the impact of information arrival on exchange rate volatility and the uncovering of chartist patterns in the euro/dollar exchange rate. Last, dynamic modelling of large dimensional covariance matrices is also presented. Shedding light on some of the most relevant open questions in the analysis of high frequency data, this volume will be of interest to graduate students, researchers and industry professionals.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 2752
- 2013-09-05High Frequency Financial Econometrics: Recent Developments
- 2013-09-05High Frequency Financial Econometrics: Recent Developments (Repost)
- 2009-05-08High Frequency Financial Econometrics: Recent Developments
- 2009-02-14High Frequency Financial Econometrics: Recent Developments (Studies in Empirical Economics)
- 2009-01-31High Frequency Financial Econometrics: Recent Developments
- 2017-12-23[PDF] High-Frequency Financial Econometrics
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Risk Estimation on High Frequency Financial Data: Empirical Analysis of the DAX 30 (BestMasters)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Econometrics of Financial High-Frequency Data
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Handbook of High-Frequency Trading and Modeling in Finance (Wiley Handbooks in Financial Engineering and Econometrics)
- 2013-10-23Econometrics of Financial High-Frequency Data (repost)
- 2013-04-03Econometrics of Financial High-Frequency Data [Repost]
- 2012-03-12Econometrics of Financial High-Frequency Data
- 2012-02-11Econometrics of Financial High-Frequency Data
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Econometrics of Panel Data: Fundamentals and Recent Developments in Theory and Practice (Advanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Recent Developments in High Pressure Processing of Foods (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- 2017-10-30Financial Education in Europe: Trends and Recent Developments
- 2013-11-01The Econometrics of Sequential Trade Models Theory and Applications Using High Frequency Data
- 2013-10-23The Econometrics of Sequential Trade Models: Theory and Applications Using High Frequency Data
- 2012-01-18The Econometrics of Panel Data: Fundamentals and Recent Developments in Theory and Practice, 3rd Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.