Author: Higher Order Logic, Hardware Verification By, T. F. Melham
Publisher: C>UP} 1993
Posted on 2012-03-19, by LionFar.
Higher Order Logic and Hardware Verification By T. F. Melham
PUBLISHER: C>UP} 1993 | 180 PAGES | ISBN: 0521115329 , 052141718X | PDF |3.38MB
Dr. Melham shows here how formal logic can be used to specify the behavior of hardware designs and reason about their correctness. A primary theme of the book is the use of abstraction in hardware specification and verification. The author describes how certain fundamental abstraction mechanisms for hardware verification can be formalized in logic and used to express assertions about design correctness and the relative accuracy of models of hardware behavior. His approach is pragmatic and driven by examples. He also includes an introduction to higher-order logic, which is a widely used formalism in this subject, and describes how that formalism is actually used for hardware verification. The book is based in part on the author's own research as well as on graduate teaching. Thus it can be used to accompany courses on hardware verification and as a resource for research workers.
DownloadDownload from Uploaded.to
- Ebooks list page : 17928
- 2012-03-18Higher Order Logic and Hardware Verification
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-03-20Digital Systems Design and Prototyping Using Field Programmable Logic and Hardware Description La - Removed
- 2019-03-17Digital Systems Design and Prototyping Using Field Programmable Logic and Hardware Description La... - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Programming with Higher-Order Logic
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Digital Systems Design and Prototyping: Using Field Programmable Logic and Hardware Description Languages - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Puzzle of Perceptual Justification: Conscious experience, Higher-order Beliefs, and Reliable Processes (Synthese Library)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Calculus for Cognitive Scientists: Higher Order Models and Their Analysis - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] QCD Higher-Order Effects and Search for New Physics - Removed
- 2016-09-06QCD Higher-Order Effects and Search for New Physics - Removed
- 2014-06-01Programming with Higher-Order Logic
- 2014-05-29Programming with Higher-Order Logic
- 2014-05-18Programming with Higher-Order Logic (repost)
- 2013-08-26Programming with Higher-Order Logic
- 2013-07-25Programming with Higher-Order Logic
- 2011-01-15Isabelle/HOL: A Proof Assistant for Higher-Order Logic
- 2011-01-08Digital Systems Design and Prototyping: Using Field Programmable Logic and Hardware Description Languages by Z. Salcic (Repost)
- 2010-07-26First-Order Logic and Automated Theorem Proving
- 2010-05-01Digital Systems Design and Prototyping: Using Field Programmable Logic and Hardware Description Languages (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.