Posted on 2014-05-05. By anonymous.
2014 | 133 Pages | ISBN: 443154447X | PDF | 4 MB
This book describes the developmental history of the vacuum system of the transmission electron microscope (TEM) at the Japan Electron Optics Laboratory (JEOL) from its inception to its use in todayâ€™s high-technology microscopes. The author and his colleagues were engaged in developing vacuum technology for electron microscopes (JEM series) at JEOL for many years. This volume presents a summary and explanation of their work and the technology that makes possible a clean ultrahigh vacuum.
The typical users of the TEM are top-level researchers working at the frontiers of new materials or with new biological specimens. They often use the TEM under extremely severe conditions, with problems sometimes occurring in the vacuum system of the microscopes. JEOL engineers then must work as quickly as possible to improve the vacuum evacuation system so as to prevent the recurrence of such problems. Among the wealth of explanatory material in this book are examples of usersâ€™ reports of problems in the vacuum system of the JEM, such as the occurrence of a micro-discharge and the back-streaming of the diffusion pump (DP) oil vapor.
This work is a valuable resource for researchers who use the transmission electron microscope and for engineers and scientists interested in its technology.
- Ebooks list page : 26651
- 2013-12-26Historical Evolution Toward Achieving Ultrahigh Vacuum in JEOL Electron Microscopes
- 2014-01-15Environment, Development, and Evolution: Toward a Synthesis (Vienna Series in Theoretical Biology) (repost)
- 2018-06-17Environment, Development, and Evolution Toward a Synthesis
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Food and Evolution: Toward a Theory of Human Food Habits
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Alexander to Actium: The Historical Evolution of the Hellenistic Age
- 2017-11-28[PDF] What is Neoreaction: Ideology, Social-Historical Evolution, and the Phenomena of Civilization
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Crimes against Humanity: Historical Evolution and Contemporary Application
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Magnetohydrodynamics: Historical Evolution and Trends (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2014-03-26Food and Evolution: Toward a Theory of Human Food Habits (Repost)
- 2013-11-02Distributed Renewable Energies for Off-Grid Communities: Strategies and Technologies toward Achieving Sustainability...
- 2013-08-16Historical Linguistics: Toward a Twenty-First Century Reintegration
- 2012-02-13Environment, Development, and Evolution: Toward a Synthesis
- 2012-02-08Metaphor and the Historical Evolution of Conceptual Mapping - Richard Trim
- 2012-01-15Metaphor and the Historical Evolution of Conceptual Mapping (repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-25The Historical Evolution of World-Systems (Evolutionary Processes in World Politics)
- 2011-11-16Metaphor and the Historical Evolution of Conceptual Mapping (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-12Crimes Against Humanity: Historical Evolution and Contemporary Application
- 2011-11-12M. Cherif Bassiouni , "Crimes Against Humanity: Historical Evolution and Contemporary Application"
- 2011-11-06Crimes Against Humanity: Historical Evolution and Contemporary Application
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.