Date: April 2011
Publisher: For Dummies
Posted on 2013-12-23, by ecabuk.
Step by step guide to connecting all your electronic devices into one network
A home network allows you to share Internet connections, photos, video, music, game consoles, printers, and other electronic gadgets. This do-it-yourself guide shows you step by step how to create a wired or wireless network in your home.
In the For Dummies tradition of making technology less intimidating, Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies breaks down the process into easy steps with clear instructions.
- Increasing broadband speeds, cellular technology, the explosive growth of iPhone sales, and the new Home Group feature in Windows 7 all contribute to a booming interest in home networking
- This step-by-step guide walks do-it-yourselfers through the process of setting up a wired or wireless network with Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Demonstrates how to connect desktops or laptops, printers, a home server, a router, high-speed Internet access, a video game system, a telephone line, and entertainment peripherals
- Shows how to share files, music, and video, and connect to an iPhone
- Provides maintenance and troubleshooting tips
Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies enables you to take advantage of everything a home network can offer without hiring a technology wizard.
From the Back Cover
Network your familyâ€™s computers so you can share files, printers, and more â€” now itâ€™s easy!
Connecting all your homeâ€™s computers into a network lets you share files, devices, entertainment, and more. This friendly book shows you, step by step, how to create your very own wired or wireless network.
Youâ€™ll learn what hardware you need, where to position a wireless router, how to connect a Bluetooth device, how to arrange access for different family members, and everything else necessary to get your network up and running. Then youâ€™ll learn to secure it, monitor the kidsâ€™ online activities, speed up your Internet connection, and even set up a gaming network. What are you waiting for?
Open the book and find:
- Directions for installing a wireless router
- How to help different versions of Windows work together
- Tips on configuring file and printer sharing
- Instructions for setting up a Windows 7 HomeGroup
- Wireless security procedures
- Troubleshooting advice
- Set up a wired or wireless network from start to finish
- Share connections and files onWindows 7
- Connect your gadgets, share music, and do it all yourself!
- Ebooks list page : 24272
- 2011-07-05Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- 2012-02-05Wi-Fi Home Networking Just the Steps For Dummies [ReUpload]
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- 2013-09-27Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies (MOBI)
- 2012-12-08Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies (Repost)
- 2012-05-28Home Networking Do - It - Yourself For Dummies
- 2012-05-20Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies (repost)
- 2012-02-07Home Networking Do-It-Yourself for Dummies
- 2012-01-31Home Networking Do-It-Yourself for Dummies
- 2012-01-30Home Networking Do-It-Yourself for Dummies
- 2011-09-07Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies 2011
- 2011-08-29Home Networking Do It Yourself For Dummies - Removed
- 2011-07-19Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies - PDF epub
- 2011-07-18Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies (2011)
- 2011-06-20[FS] Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- 2011-06-12Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- 2011-06-07Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- 2011-06-04Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- 2011-05-27Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.