Posted on 2018-06-02, by nokia241186.
Horland Scan2Pdf 18.104.22.168
Languages: English, German | File Size: 44.83 MB
Create multi-page PDF documents that support search directly from the image files obtained via scan using this user-friendly application. If you are managing scanned images and want to make sure that they preserve their format for printing, then it is recommended that you convert them to a PDF format. Horland's Scan2PDF is a tool capable of handling scanned files before processing and provides you with a few handy options for managing your new documents immediately after.
* Easiest operation
* Switchable scanner dialogs
* A PDF from different scanners
* Subsequent rotation of the documents
* Subsequent reordering
* PDF header writable
* Image processing of the scans with color marker, gradation, free area (Crop)
* Supports input scanner, multifeed scanner, duplex scanner
* G4FAX & JPEG compressed PDFs
* High stability even on many sides
* Automatic online update
* Print without saving
* Scan2Mail direct mailing with (c) Outlook
* Image import, many image formats
* Image areas blacken
* WIA and Twain support
* Color optimization directly during scanning
* White balance pipette
* Massively align text
* Image player for e.g. stamp
* Copy selected text OCR and copy
* PDF / A
* Insert free text
* Copy image
* Cut massively or remove edge
* Dynamic directory creation
* Text areas Unrecognizable
* Automatic PDF output format
* Image based PDF import
* Stack and distribute to multiple PDFs
* Automatic filenames and 1 click scan? PDF
* Automatic filenames and 1 click scan? TIFF
* MS-Winword import
* Image export with automatic numbering
* Further processing by another program
* Integrated OCR text recognition with oblique position detection
* Profiles of settings, file names and storage locations
* Automatic rearrangement
* Automatic text alignment
* Clipboard monitoring, for the automatic insertion of pictures from the clipboard
* Copier function
* Scan to multiple images
* Automatic remote removal
* Definable scanning range
* Searchable PDFs
* Automatic rotation
* Start with file name and profile as parameter
* Quick Preview
* Black edge removal
* Menu customizable
* Barcode detection EAN-13 / UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code
* File name via barcode
* Multiple scans to create a new one
* Layers from the clipboard
* Optimized black and white Threshold (BW +).
* Automatically stack and rename to BarCode.
* Interval Scan, for X pages, a scan is automatically generated
Acquire the files from the scanner and process them
While the UI is displayed in German, take note that you can change the language from the dedicated menu. Speaking of menus, you should keep in mind that you can check out the full functionality of the utility by accessing the Fullversion Testmode. The idea behind the tool is to enable you to grab files directly from the scanner connected to your computer. In fact, you can alter the parameters of how data is processed - color, resolution DPI, input and output size or the blank pages tolerance, for instance - by accessing the scanner. Moreover, you can set a custom scan frame, if you only need to grab certain portions of the documents only.
Run them via a dedicated app or print directly
Processing the files is as simple as it gets and you can save them all to a single PDF, separate documents, print, email, copy, arrange or save them as pictures from the context menu. A noteworthy feature of the tool is that it allows you to configure the next steps to be taken with the new documents. Although it is not exactly automation, you can set the app to run the files via a dedicated application or have them printed via a device connected to the network. In case you need further processing, then you can access the Extras tab and specify if you prefer to enable the auto bright, auto deskew, remove the bumper edge or release the Twain resources altogether.
A useful utility for handling your scanned images and PDFs
All things considered, Horland's Scan2PDF provides you with a convenient method of managing images and documents obtained from scanners before and after processing.
Release Notes:* Stack with separator even without barcode (see video)
* Ignore barcode page
* Interior white
* Smaller design adjustments
* Minor bug fixes
* Append scan to existing PDF.
* Generate your own QR code.
* Twain memory trading off.
* Adjust menu.
* Automatically stack for specific terms in an area
* Automatic file names by content of a section (see video)
* Twain Debug Log
* Fix picture counting
* Update PDF import
* Update Alternate Scanner Driver
* Create file name visually by selected text area.
* Scan with USB camera.
* * Automatic filenames by INI file in the filing folder
* New space-saving program navigation
* Massive image optimization
* Corporate license with simple rollout.
* Determine barcode type.
* Determine barcode content.
* Controlled barcode stack.
* File names Set variables by double-clicking.
* Manual batch with filename default.
* Improved drag and drop
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2018-05-11Horland Scan2Pdf 22.214.171.124
- Ebooks list page : 36294
- 2018-08-16Horland Scan2Pdf.126.96.36.199 Portable
- 2018-08-06Horland Scan2Pdf 188.8.131.52
- 2018-08-04Horland Scan2Pdf 184.108.40.206
- 2018-08-03Horland Scan2Pdf 220.127.116.11
- 2018-05-11Horland Scan2Pdf 18.104.22.168
- 2017-11-27Horland Scan2Pdf 22.214.171.124 Bilingual
- 2017-11-24Horland Scan2Pdf 126.96.36.199 Bilingual
- 2017-09-13Horland Scan2Pdf 188.8.131.52 Bilingual
- 2017-07-09Horland Scan2Pdf 184.108.40.206
- 2017-07-09Horland Scan2Pdf 5.4.0 Portable
- 2016-09-12Horland Scan2Pdf 220.127.116.11
- 2016-08-28Horland Scan2Pdf 18.104.22.168
- 2016-06-27Horland Scan2Pdf 4.8
- 2016-06-22Horland Scan2Pdf 4.8
- 2016-06-20Horland Scan2Pdf 22.214.171.124
- 2016-06-18Horland Scan2Pdf 4.8
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.