Posted on 2018-04-12, by manhneovn.
Janice Kaplan (Author, Narrator),â€Ž Barnaby Marsh, "How Luck Happens: Using the Science of Luck to Transform Work, Love, and Life"
ASIN: B079SDZNBK | 2018 | [email0;protected] kbps | ~09:17:00 | 263 MB
New York Times best-selling author Janice Kaplan examines the phenomenon of luck - and discovers the exciting ways you can grab opportunities and make luck for yourself every day.
After spending a year researching and experiencing gratitude for The Gratitude Diaries, Janice Kaplan is back to tackle another big, mysterious influence in all our lives: luck. And this time she's joined on her journey by coauthor Dr. Barnaby Marsh, a renowned academic who guides her exploration.
Together they uncover the unexpected, little-understood science behind what we call "luck", proving that many seemingly random events are actually under your - and everyone's - control. They examine the factors that made stars like Harrison Ford and Jonathan Groff so successful, and learn the real secrets that made Kate Spade and Warby Parker into global brands. Using original research, fascinating studies, and engaging interviews, Kaplan and Marsh reveal the simple techniques to create luck in love and marriage, business and career, and health, happiness, and family relationships. Their breakthrough insights prove that all of us - from CEOs to stay-at-home moms - can tip the scales of fortune in our favor.
Through a mix of scientific research, conversations with famous and successful people - from academics like Dan Ariely and Leonard Mlodinow to actor Josh Groban - and powerful narrative, How Luck Happens uncovers a fascinating subject in accessible and entertaining style.
- Ebooks list page : 36027
- 2018-09-04How We Did It The Subban Plan for Success in Hockey, School and Life [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Story Smart: Using the Science of Story to Persuade, Influence, Inspire, and Teach
- 2017-10-27How We Did It: The Subban Plan for Success in Hockey, School and Life
- 2019-01-03The Wisdom of the Shamans What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us About Love and Life
- 2018-07-18The Wisdom of the Shamans What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us About Love and Life
- 2018-05-20The Wisdom of the Shamans: What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us About Love and Life
- 2018-05-09A Stitch of Time The Year a Brain Injury Changed My Language and Life [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Social Organism: A Radical Understanding of Social Media to Transform Your Business and Life [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Age of Em: Work, Love and Life when Robots Rule the Earth
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Age of Em: Work, Love and Life when Robots Rule the Earth
- 2014-05-23Energetic Boundaries: How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life
- 2012-12-29The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles (Audiobook)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The 5 Human Types: How to Read People Using the Science of Human Analysis (Complete Volumes 1-7)
- 2016-10-26The 5 Human Types How to Read People Using the Science of Human Analysis (Complete Volumes 1-7)
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2011-10-14Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.