Posted on 2019-03-21, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:30 | mp4, jpg, txt, vtt | 1.33 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Industry standards for color complimentary, harmony, contrast, analogous and more
Learn to Use ''theories'' in real application
Learn how to harmonize colors confidently
Photoshop or favorite editing software
You don't need to know anything ever if you just a beginner, I'll teach you from the ground up
Have you always want to learn how to change the color of anything? Ever wanted to turn blue eyes into green eyes? Change hair color. Blend multiple color complexities into a harmonious artwork? Don't know where to start, and everything that you've researched, seems to be so full of nonsense, I remember that feeling!
In this course, I�ll teach you how to practically apply color theory concepts to your digital art whether that be drawings or photography, so that you can stop being afraid of color and start using it to elevate your talents as an artist.
Color can be scary, color harmony is just horrifying. When I was just a beginner, I struggled trying to find the perfect balance, the tutorials that I studied were ultimately disappointing. All theory, actual application. I hated it.
If you know this feeling; then this course is for you!
In addition real-time, step-by-step video lessons, you�ll also get:
All Assets that will be used in the video series
Actual Live examples from my pro work as an environment artist.
Challenge series to help you master each technique, that'll make you go from beginner to professional
Although Photoshop is used throughout this course, the techniques that I showed you applies to every single digital medium ranging from artworks, publications, banners, VFX, movie & video production and more.
So if you're ready to learn, join us as I teach you step-by-step with no puff, no nonsense, straight, direct, to-the-point... I'll see you inside.
Who this course is for:
This course is for all artist (photography, designer, vfx, painter, video editor, etc) to take their post processing to the next level.
Anyone who wants to learn more about color theory than just the color wheel!
Anyone who struggles with muddy and unappealing colors.
Anyone who wants to bring life and realism to their art
Anyone who wants to know how to actual apply color theory knowledge to their art.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 15min 11s
Bit rate: 1949 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39890
- 2019-04-29How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2019-04-09How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2019-04-05How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2019-03-31How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2019-03-25How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2019-03-18How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2019-03-16How to Change & Fix ANY Color in Photoshop
- 2018-07-02How to Select and Change Any Color in Photoshop
- 2018-04-04Phlearn - How to Select and Change any Color in Photoshop with Aaron Nace
- 2018-03-22Phlearn - How to Select and Change any Color in Photoshop with Aaron Nace
- 2019-04-09How to Fix Exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- 2019-04-02How to Fix Exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- 2019-03-31How to Fix Exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- 2019-03-25How to Fix Exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- 2019-03-24How to Fix Exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- 2019-03-21How to Fix Exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- 2018-10-11Phlearn - How to Change & Remove Backgrounds in Photoshop
- 2018-08-20Phlearn - How to Change & Remove Backgrounds in Photoshop
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Stacking the Deck: How to Lead Breakthrough Change Against Any Odds
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.