Posted on 2019-03-25, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 11 | 953 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Everything You Need To Start Successful Property Management Company
For all Landlords, Entrepreneurs and Realtors who want to start a property management company or Property Managers who wants to advance your property Manager career.
This Property Management course is designed to teach students how to start a property management company, evaluate and select investment properties, establish favorable leasing terms and conditions, screen and select tenants and understand all areas of asset management. Students learn to identify maintenance concerns, hire employees and contractors, manage legal and financial issues, establish healthy tenant relationships, and enforce rent due dates. Special topics include specific housing markets, affordable housing, asset management, ROI and cap rates.
Topics: Introduction to Property Management, Property Manager's Duties, Marketing, Fair Housing, Landlord/Tenant Ordinance, Eviction Court, Nuisance Abatement, Real Estate Tax Issues, Asset Management, Management Plans, Management Agreements, Maintenance, Interacting with Tenants, Leases, Real Estate Practice and Budgeting.
Property management is a special category of real estate work. The term "property management" generally refers to the group of services that an owner/investor hires a professional property manager or management company to perform. The quality of management directly affects the profitability of the property being managed (Asset Management). A skilled property manager thus protects the owner's / investors capital investment in real estate and makes sure that the property generates profit (ROI).
Students will cover a property manager's basic functions, including administrative duties, leasing practices, and the manager's legal relationships with the owner and the tenants of the property. The course also discusses the way to construct a management agreement so that the manager and the owner / Investor clearly understand each others roles. Students will also benefit from understanding the various types of property management, as well as the duties that successful property managers must carry out.
- Ebooks list page : 40000
- 2019-03-22How To Start Profitable Property Management Company
- 2019-03-20How To Start Profitable Property Management Company?
- 2016-05-31Skillshare - A Staple of Branding How to Start Your Creative Product Company [3 MP4, 1 PDF]
- 2018-12-08Udemy - How to Start a Tech Company - Business Management
- 2018-11-16How to Start a Tech Company - Business Management
- 2018-10-06How to Start a Tech Company - Business Management
- 2018-07-17How to Start a Tech Company - Business Management
- 2018-07-10How to Start a Tech Company - Business Management
- 2019-07-10How To Start A Profitable Web Design Agency Business
- 2019-06-20How To Start a Profitable Consulting Business
- 2019-06-12How To Start a Profitable Consulting Business
- 2019-06-04How To Start a Profitable Facebook Chatbot Marketing Agency
- 2019-05-29How To Start a Profitable Facebook Chatbot Marketing Agency .
- 2019-05-24How To Start a Profitable Facebook Chatbot Marketing Agency
- 2019-05-21How To Start a Profitable Social Media Marketing Agency
- 2019-03-21How To Start A Tech Company 102 - Managing Human Resources
- 2019-03-10How to Start and Run a Web Hosting Business Company
- 2019-02-28How to Start and Run a Web Hosting Business Company
- 2019-02-27Blogging For Beginners How to Start a Profitable Blog
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.