Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 4h 10mn | 1.01 GB
Instructor: Pavel N.
Learn an easy way to create video animation with PowerPoint for business, marketing, online courses, YouTube and more
What you'll learn
Master animated video creation with PowerPoint
Understand the important principles of design
Know the best resources to find visual components
Be able to use additional audio and video editing software
Having PowerPoint on PC/Mac (preferably the latest subscription-based version)
Video creation skills are becoming more and more important these days. Video content is growing fast, people prefer to watch videos for all kinds of purposes, and marketers are jumping on this trend. And while there is a lot of complex video software out there, you can actually create pretty beautiful videos with PowerPoint only!
The quality of PowerPoint videos is good enough for all kids of informative/educational videos. These can be marketing videos for businesses, videos for online courses or for a YouTube channel for example. There are a lot of YouTube channels with millions of views which have their videos created with PowerPoint!
So if you want to use video for business purposes, you don't need fancy/complex software and long training anymore - You can use PowerPoint. And with the right techniques that I will teach you in this course, you can realize beautiful videos which will definitely look like "real videos" and not PowerPoint presentations.
This course is full practice, full hands-on. We will create 3 videos together completely from scratch, and every single step will be clearly explained. By then end of it you will master PowerPoint video creation and will be able to produce animated videos at will. And with more experience you will become more efficient. It is totally possible to produce one video per day!
Creating video with PowerPoint is a great compromise between the quality of the video (in terms of "complexity") and the time it takes to do it. You can create hours and hours of video relatively fast compared to most specific software.
Who this course is for:
Anyone wanting to learn how to create animated videos
Anyone wanting to add a new skill to their marketing skills portfolio
Online instructors who wish to improve the visual quality of their videos
YouTubers who want to grow a YouTube channel
Independent/Business owners who want to promote their products using video
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41116
- 2019-03-02Create Intro Videos with PowerPoint - Volume 1
- 2019-02-17Create Intro Videos with PowerPoint - Volume 1
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Udemy - How to Make Animated Videos in PowerPoint (2015)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Udemy - How to Make Animated Videos in PowerPoint (2015)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] How to Create Promo Videos in PowerPoint
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE CREATE ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS WITH POWERPOINT-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-01Skillshare - Create Animated Explainer Videos With Powerpoint
- 2019-02-14skillshare - CREATE ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS WITH POWERPOINT-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-08-21Create a complete animated video with PowerPoint (Animation)
- 2019-08-21Create a Complete Animated Video with PowerPoint (Animation)
- 2019-07-29How to Make Engaging Animated Videos with Keynote
- 2019-02-04HOW TO CREATE AMAZING CINEMAGRAPHS WITH MICROSOFT POWERPOINT TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Create Whiteboard Animated Videos with Videoscribe!
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Design Animated YouTube Outro Videos with PowerPoint
- 2017-04-19UDEMY HOW TO CREATE AMAZING CINEMAGRAPHS WITH MICROSOFT POWERPOINT TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2016-06-23Design Animated YouTube Outro Videos with PowerPoint
- 2016-06-17Design Animated YouTube Outro Videos with PowerPoint
- 2011-09-23How To Create Ajax Web Applications Using JQuery (2010) Video Tutorial - tk
- 2019-07-03iPhoneography How to Create Inspiring Photos with Your Smartphone
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.