Posted on 2019-09-12, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.09 GB | Duration: 2.5 hours
What you'll learn
By the end of the course you will understand the guitar design process and be able to create a full scale working drawing of an electric guitar
an overview of the design process
guitar anatomy - wood, parts, hardware
understand the difference between main construction methods - bolt on, set and neck-thru
how to make key design decisions at each stage
how to complete your own working drawing
NO previous knowledge of guitars, drawing or design is needed
pencil, sharpener and rubber
large blank paper around 1.2m/ 4 feet min (wallpaper/liner roll is ideal)
Rulers - 150mm or 300mm(6 or 12 inch) and 1000mm (40 inch)
Drafting square (or protractor from drawing set)
a roll of masking tape or 4 spring clips
a table or board to work
Why design your own guitar?
Designing your own guitar is fun and working through the design process is a great way to gain a better understanding of the instrument.
If you like guitars, this is a really interesting way to spend a few hours, but also a great starting point if you want to get a custom guitar made, or build your own.
You could just follow a pre-made plan but it is much more rewarding to design completely from scratch. You can let your imagination run wild as guitars can be virtually any shape.
A working drawing is essential if you intend to build the guitar and an invaluable way to communicate your ideas to your guitar maker should you decide to have it made for you.
To begin with a blank sheet of paper and work through the entire design process, making vital decisions as you go. You will finish with a custom guitar drawing of your very own.
Step by Step
The course will guide you step by step through the guitar design process from the perspective of a professional builder.
The design will be a real working drawing of a guitar and the course is intended to give you the best possible chance of success if you do go ahead and build.
The guitar designed in this course will be made in the next course - Build Your Own First Guitar.
Over and over again
You will need only a few inexpensive items to complete your drawing. These along with the course material can be used over and over again as many times as you want until you find the perfect design!
How long will it take?
Drawing a shape for your guitar is the easy bit. Making sure all the important bits are in the right place and that it will actually work as a musical instrument requires a little work.
It will take a couple of hours to go through the process the first time as there is a lot of information to cover but once you have completed the course and understand the process will become easier and quicker.
The course contains full instructions and a library of templates to create your own original guitar design and working drawing. It covers all aspects of designing a solid body electric guitar, including vital information on construction styles, wood, hardware, bridges, tuners, pickups , electrics and much more!
Library of templates
(downloadable PDF's) are included for tracing, to aid in your drawing.
Pickups: single coil, humbucker, P90
Control Cavities and Layouts
Standard and Floyd Rose Trem
Headstocks and Tuner Locations
Neck joints: Bolt on, set neck and neck thru
Why I wrote it
There is much myth and confusion around the world of guitar design. This course aims to fix that and help to avoid many of the common mistakes made by the unwary.
These instructions cover only solid body electric guitars. Acoustic, semi-acoustic and archtop guitars have other aspects of the design like bracing which is beyond the scope of this book.
Left hand or right hand
Left handed designs can also be drawn using this method. Whenever you see this symbol LH read the note and it will tell you what to do, usually this will be simply turning the tracing over.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in guitars, guitar making and guitar design
- Ebooks list page : 41341
- 2017-11-20[PDF] DIY Projects: Landscaping: How To Design Your Own Landscape
- 2017-10-10[PDF] How to restring your own guitar: Steel string acoustic
- 2011-12-08Color by Kristin: How to Design Your Own Beautiful Knits - Kristin Nicholas
- 2011-11-15Color by Kristin: How to Design Your Own Beautiful Knits
- 2011-11-13Color by Kristin: How to Design Your Own Beautiful Knits
- 2018-11-16How To Build Your Own Web Banner Design Business
- 2018-10-06How To Build Your Own Web Banner Design Business
- 2018-07-16How To Build Your Own Web Banner Design Business
- 2016-10-03How To Build Your Own Web Banner Design Business
- 2016-10-02How To Build Your Own Web Banner Design Business (2016)
- 2012-02-23How to Make Your Own Video or Short Film: All You Need to Know to Make Your Own Ideas Shine - Bob Harvey
- 2012-02-22How to Make Your Own Video or Short Film: All You Need to Know to Make Your Own Ideas Shine - Bob Harvey
- 2011-12-02Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2011-11-20How to Start Your Own Gardening Business
- 2011-10-10HOW TO START YOUR OWN GARDENING BUSINESS. AN INSIDER GUIDE TO SETTING YOURSELF UP AS A PROFESSIONAL GARDENER
- 2011-10-02How To Boost Your Memory Power
- 2011-08-30Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2011-08-26How to Make Your Own Video or Short Film: All You Need to Know to Make Your Own Ideas Shine
- 2019-09-17How To Start Your Own Mastermind Group
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.