Posted on 2018-10-24, by uswarez.
How to Land Your First Job in Filmmaking or Screen writing
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 5.45 GB
Duration: 4 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Filmmaking, Screenwriting & Film School is hard enough. Learn how to navigate the Hollywood waters & get your first job!
What Will I Learn?
You'll be able to get a job in Hollywood of the film industry
A love for the film industry
Join over 25,000 students learning from our courses!
Hollywood is hiring. Will you make the cut? Are you are dying to work in entertainmentR30;but don't even know where to start? Have you made a startR30;but don't know what to do next to achieve your dreams?
Are you stuck in a rut because you don't have any Hollywood connectionsR30;yet?
Carole Kirschner's How to Land Your First Job in Filmmaking or Screenwriting teaches you everything you need to know about how to lock in a job in the entertainment industry-and stay there.
You're done with film school. Now what?
Film schools and colleges are great places to learn about storytelling, cameras, lighting and editing. But how to do you land an actual job in the business? This online course from Hollywood hiring expert Carole Kirschner will teach you real-world skills and techniques that get noticed in the entertainment industry.
How Carole Kirschner has helped entertainment professionals break into the Industry:
"Carole's advice dramatically changed the course of my career." - Vera Santamaria, Co-Executive Producer Orange is the New Black
"Working with Carole might have been the single most defining factor in taking my career from aspiring to working writer."
-Greta Heinemann, Executive Story Editor
"I owe a great deal of my success to having spent time listening to Carole's insight, advice and expertise." - Aaron Rahsaan Thomas, Showrunner S.W.A.T
Discover how to build authentic, lasting connections, even if you don't know anyone in the industry.
Learn confidence-building skills and techniques to look and act the part before and during the interview.
Learn what makes the HR manager want to set up interviews for you-and what makes them run for the hills.
Overcome your fear of reaching out and following up, using techniques that work even if you're shy.
Get savvy about where and what to research before heading into an interview, so you don't sound like a total newbie.
Learn to craft your own standout resumeR30;and check out examples of spectacular failures.
Create an action-focused mission statement to lock in a personalized roadmap for your future.
LEARN FROM A PRO
Carole Kirschner is Director of the WGA Showrunner Training Program and creator of the CBS Diversity Writers Program. Using proven strategies based on years of experience at major studios and production companies, Carole has helped countless creatives break in and move up in the entertainment industry.
Navigate your job search more effectively by learning what the business is really like
What every decision maker is looking for when hiring at the entry level
Who you should really be talking to
How to make sure you're taken seriously
The unspoken Hollywood dress code
How to overcome your fear of following up
Discover how your unique story makes you memorable and stand out from the crowd
How to create your personal entertainment industry brand
Why it's important to have one
How being authentic will make you feel more comfortable talking about yourself
What all Hollywood hiring agents are looking for-but nobody ever tells you
How to create an industry-ready resume & killer cover letter
5 proven job search strategies
Learn a strategy to get motivated-and stay motivated
Hollywood is all about who you know. Learn effective techniques to start building your own powerful contact list
3 principles that will change how you think about networking
Where to meet people
What to say when you meet new people
The power of the soft Hollywood ask
About your instructor:
As Director of the WGA Showrunner Training Program and creator of the CBS Diversity Writers Program, Carole Kirschner is a fierce supporter of aspiring writers, producers, directors and executives.
During her career as a senior level television development executive at CBS and as Vice President of Steven Spielberg's first Amblin Television Department, Carole has read over 5,000 scripts, heard over 3,000 pitches, bought hundreds of projects and has been involved in developing dozens of television series.
"I'm passionate about helping talented, ambitious creative professionals shatter barriers to break in, move up, and navigate the entertainment industry."
Carole is now director of two prestigious television career development programs, as well as an international speaker, entertainment career coach, and author of Hollywood Game Plan: How to Land a Job in Film, TV and Digital Entertainment.
In her role as an executive, program director and career coach, she has mentored and helped hundreds of talented writers, producers, directors and executives break in and take their careers to the next level.
Who is the target audience?
anyone who wants a job in the film industry
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 37510
- 2018-11-12How to Land Your First Job in Filmmaking or Screenwriting
- 2018-10-12How to Land Your First Job in Filmmaking or Screenwriting
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Wired For Coding: How to Stand Out From The Crowd and Land Your First Job as a Developer
- 2013-12-15Make Money Teaching Online: How to Land Your First Academic Job, Build Credibility, and Earn a Six-Figure Salary
- 2013-12-11Make Money Teaching Online: How to Land Your First Academic Job, Build Credibility, and Earn a Six-Figure Salary
- 2010-05-28Make Money Teaching Online: How to Land Your First Academic Job,
- 2010-04-07Make Money Teaching Online: How to Land Your First Academic Job, Build Credibility, and Ea
- 2010-04-07Make Money Teaching Online: How to Land Your First Academic Job, Build Credibility, and Earn a Six-Figure Salary (Repost)
- 2018-11-06How to Land Your DREAM Job
- 2018-06-04How to Land Your DREAM Job
- 2018-03-23How to Land Your DREAM Job
- 2017-12-03[PDF] How to Survive Your First Job or Any Job: By Hundreds of Happy Employees
- 2011-07-11Ultimate Business Card: How to Land Your First $500 Offline Client in Less Than 6 Weeks
- 2019-03-28How To Get Your First Programming Job No Degree Required
- 2017-11-14[PDF] How to Ace Interviews, Get Job Offers, & Land Your Dream Job
- 2011-10-02How To Boost Your Memory Power
- 2011-09-30Networking Is a Contact Sport: How Staying Connected and Serving Others Will Help You Grow Your Business, Expand Your Influence -- or Even Land Your Next Job
- 2019-09-22How to Land A Startup Job to Become An Entrepreneur
- 2019-09-18How To Run Your First Year of Freelancing An Ultimate Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.