Posted on 2019-01-30, by manhneovn.
From the beloved host of PBS Kids' Dinosaur Train, an easy-to-use guide for parents, teachers, and others looking to foster a strong connection between children and nature, complete with engaging activities, troubleshooting advice, and much more
American children spend four to seven minutes a day playing outdoors-90 percent less time than their parents did. Yet recent research indicates that experiences in nature are essential for healthy growth. Regular exposure to nature can help relieve stress, depression, and attention deficits. It can reduce bullying, combat illness, and boost academic scores. Most critical of all, abundant time in nature seems to yield long-term benefits in kids' cognitive, emotional, and social development.
Yet teachers, parents, and other caregivers lack a basic understanding of how to engender a meaningful, lasting connection between children and the natural world. How to Raise a Wild Child offers a timely and engaging antidote, showing how kids' connection to nature changes as they mature.
Distilling the latest research in multiple disciplines, Sampson reveals how adults can help kids fall in love with nature-enlisting technology as an ally, taking advantage of urban nature, and instilling a sense of place along the way.
- Ebooks list page : 38956
- 2019-07-11The Art and Science of Cardiac Physical Examination With Heart Sounds, Jugular and Precordial Pul...
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Remix Manual: The Art and Science of Dance Music Remixing with Logic
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Art and Science of Cardiac Physical Examination: With Heart Sounds, Jugular and Precordial Pulsations on Cd Includes 12-lead ECG Interpretation
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Remix Manual: The Art and Science of Dance Music Remixing with Logic
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2011-10-23How to Bake: The Art and Science of Baking
- 2019-05-06How to Meditate A Step-by-Step Guide to the Art and Science of Meditation
- 2019-03-27How to Get People to Do Stuff Master the Art and Science of Persuasion and Motivation [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-17How to Rap The Art and Science of the Hip-Hop MC
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism
- 2017-12-18[PDF] How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2017-03-13The Charisma Myth How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism Audiobook
- 2017-02-07[PDF] How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation
- 2014-02-14How to Rap: The Art and Science of the Hip-Hop MC (Repost)
- 2013-09-01How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation by Susan Weinschenk
- 2013-07-18How Many Grapes Went into the Wine?: Stafford Beer on the Art and Science of Holistic Management
- 2013-06-04How to Write Killer Historical Mysteries: The Art and Adventure of Sleuthing Through the Past (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.