Posted on 2018-09-25, by nokia241186.
How to make advanced data structures for reporting in Excel
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5.5 Hours | Lec: 50 | 0.98 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A case study for transforming data structures or dashboards into reporting layouts in 5 steps
The aim of this course is to give you a combination of knowledge about basic and advanced functions and functionalities provided by Microsoft Excel, while guiding you in creating a dashboard and/or advanced data structures step by step from the beginning till the very end.
When I started learning Excel, I realized that it is very
important to know Excel functions, but knowing them is not enough. You
have to build it into your daily work and start thinking the way Excel
I would like to give you a case study, where starting from the beginning we are building a dashboard together while explaining all the necessary steps to do so. My goal is to show you how to create an interactive, automated, easy to use data structure for reporting purposes by using basic and advanced functions, moreover, designing and advanced controlling elements.
With this course I will focus on a real-life example I had
to face during my work and try to shed light on what Excel is capable
of. The structure of the course touches the basics as well, so that if
you do not have a strong basis, it still gives you guidance and a firm
fund to continues and handle more complex data structures and dashboards. My aim is to show you how the functions work and then give you some tips how to use them in creating data structures.
Although this case study covers one specific problem and its solution, I would encourage you to use all the skills you can learn from it, as dozens of similar structures can be created on the basis of the curriculum you find in this course.
In case you have any question, please let me know, I will gladly help you.
I wish you all the best for the course!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37223
- 2016-12-13How to make advanced data structures for reporting in Excel
- 2011-12-22Sonic Academy How To Make Drums, Breaks & Builds (2011)
- 2011-11-17AE Tuts How To Make A Crazy Gyro-Dimentional Animation
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2018-08-14Algorithms and Data Structures for External Memory
- 2018-07-14How to make a successful app for Android and iOS
- 2018-07-11How to make a successful app for Android and iOS
- 2018-06-13Algorithms and Data Structures for External Memory
- 2018-03-10Using Advanced Data Structures in Modern Applications
- 2018-02-08Using Advanced Data Structures In Modern Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Data Structures for Game Programmers
- 2017-12-28[PDF] 31 Banana Smoothies: How to make delicious easy smoothies for breakfast, snack or dessert...that don't make you fat! (Healthy Smoothies)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Geometric Data Structures for Computer Graphics
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Twitter for Small Business: How to make Twitter Marketing work for your small business (Social Media, Tweet)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Combinatorial Maps: Efficient Data Structures for Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Compressed Data Structures for Strings: On Searching and Extracting Strings from Compressed Textual Data
- 2017-11-09Advanced Data Structures And Algorithms In Java 9
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2017-10-31[PDF] How Debuggers Work: Algorithms, Data Structures, and Architecture
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.