Posted on 2011-03-20. By anonymous.
Hugh Rice - God and Goodness
Publisher: Oxfоrd Univеrsity Prеss | 2000 | ISBN: 0199256640 | PDF | 160 pages | 1.07 MB
Hugh Rice explains why belief in God need not be seen as a strange or irrational belief, but can be a natural extension of our ordinary ways of thinking. He suggests that we should think of God in an abstract way, and he offers a satisfying account of the relationship between God and goodness.
`Review from previous edition a stimulating brief introduction to the philosophy of religion ... written with great clarity and remarkable conciseness. It displays a refreshing independence of mind in its treatment of a range of fundamental philosophical issues' Religious Studies
`Rice's reasoning is clear and concise, and includes sharp analyses' Theology
`Rice admirably avoids the technical jargon and formal symbolism often found in analytical treatises.' Reviews in Religion and Theology
`deftly demolishes the claims of science to be more objectively factual than the claims of theism... If you enjoy intellectual arm-wrestling with the likes of Hick, Swinburne and Mackie, then you will enjoy getting to grips with this passionate plea for the importance of rational belief, at a time when mystery, metaphysics and imagination make so much of the running.' John Saxbee, Church Times
`Rice has written a courageously argued book which refreshingly challenges many contemporary assumptions.' John A. Harrod, The Expository Times
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 11052
- 2011-05-31God and Goodness
- 2018-01-17[PDF] God and Goodness
- 2011-10-27God and Goodness: A Natural Theological Perspective (Routledge Studies in the Philosophy of Religion)
- 2011-08-01God and Goodness: A Natural Theological Perspective (Routledge Studies in the Philosophy of Religion)
- 2011-07-22God and goodness: A natural theological perspective
- 2011-05-15God And Goodness
- 2012-07-09Sense and Goodness Without God: A Defense of Metaphysical Naturalism
- 2018-02-10The Logiphro Dilemma An Examination of the Relationship Between God and Logic
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Image of God and the Psychology of Religion
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Story, NIV: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People
- 2018-01-26[PDF] God and Stephen Hawking: Whose Design Is It Anyway?
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Religion After Kant: God and Culture in the Idealist Era
- 2018-01-24[PDF] God and Mammon: Protestants, Money, and the Market, 1790-1860
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Divine Guidance: How to Have a Dialogue with God and Your Guardian Angels [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-23[PDF] For God and Country?: Religious Student-Soldiers in the Israel Defense Forces (Binah Yitzrit Foundation Series in Israel Studies)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] God and Mankind Comparative Religions
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Emperor Commodus: God and Gladiator
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Where God and Medicine Meet: A Conversation Between a Doctor and a Spiritual Messenger
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Everspace: Utilizing the Power Of God and Neuroscience To Create Stillness Within
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.