Posted on 2014-02-15. By anonymous.
English | 2002-11 | ISBN: 9810232969 | 144 pages | PDF | 5.0 mb
This work is based on the authors' research on rendering images of higher dimensional fractals by a distance estimation technique. It is self-contained, giving a careful treatment of both the known techniques and the authors' new methods. The distance estimation technique was originally applied to Julia sets and the Mandelbrot set in the complex plane. It was justified, through the work of Douady and Hubbard, by deep results in complex analysis. In this book the authors generalize the distance estimation to quaternionic and other higher dimensional fractals, including fractals derived from iteration in the Cayley numbers (octonionic fractals). The generalization is justified by new geometric arguments that circumvent the need for complex analysis. The results of this book should be of interest to mathematicians and computer scientists interested in fractals and computer graphics.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 25170
- 2019-01-15Hypercomplex Iterations Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2019-01-11Hypercomplex Iterations Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2018-12-21Hypercomplex Iterations Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Hypercomplex Iterations: Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals (Series on Knots and Everything)
- 2009-01-21Hypercomplex Iterations: Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2012-03-1753 Interesting Things to Do in Your Lectures (Professional and Higher Education)
- 2012-03-1753 Interesting Things to Do in Your Seminars and Tutorials (Professional and Higher Education)
- 2014-06-02Systems Life Cycle Costing: Economic Analysis, Estimation, and Management (Engineering Management) (repost)
- 2014-04-02Fabrication and Characterization in the Micro-Nano Range: New Trends for Two and Three Dimensional Structures (repost)
- 2013-08-06Novel Sampling Approaches in Higher Dimensional NMR [Repost]
- 2013-05-02The Colours of Infinity: The Beauty and Power of Fractals (Repost)
- 2013-04-09The Shape of Space: How to Visualize Surfaces and Three-Dimensional Manifolds (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-22Bayesian Bounds for Parameter Estimation and Nonlinear Filtering/Tracking (repost)
- 2012-07-08Harry L. Van Trees, "Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory" (Repost)
- 2012-06-18Stochastic Models, Estimation, and Control (Vol. 1) (repost)
- 2012-06-18Stochastic Models, Estimation, and Control Volume 2 (repost)
- 2012-01-22Control and Observer Design for Nonlinear Finite and Infinite Dimensional Systems (repost)
- 2011-03-09Control and Observer Design for Nonlinear Finite and Infinite Dimensional Systems (Repost)
- 2010-10-24Control and Observer Design for Nonlinear Finite and Infinite Dimensional Systems (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.