Posted on 2019-05-19, by nokia241186.
Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Deep Dive
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6.5 Hours | 1.64 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a pre sales engineer, solutions engineer or technically focused expert facing customers knowing how to speak blockchain is going to a required skill especially for large VARs, Vendors, Integrators, etc. Hyperledger Fabric is the most widely used permissioned blockchain and demand has never been higher for blockchain expertise Welcome to the Hyperledger Fabric Deep Dive Course! This training is focused on preparing IT professionals in Hyperledger Fabric 1.2 foundations and providing uses cases with demos. It will introduce you to the need for Blockchain applications, use cases, and about Hyperledger Fabric, which is the open source framework for developing Blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. A significant amount of Demos and Whiteboard will help reinforce learning. There are also numerous practice questions that can be used for study as well for any Hyperledger Exam. Course has been developed mainly for systems engineers, systems architects and new blockchain developers. What we will cover to get you enabled Understand what Hyperledger Fabric is all about. Appreciate how Hyperledger Fabric compares to other blockchains Blockchain Architecture basics and advanced concepts Hyperledger Fabric basic and advanced concepts. Developing on Hyperledger Composer and what BNA, CTO and ACL files are. Choose appropriate Hyperledger blockchain deployments for various use cases Deployment demos on AWS and IBM cloud services Resources to help find out more information This training course is for you because... You are new to blockchain technology and want to understand basic concepts of blockchain and what materials to learn about Hyperledger Fabric Anyone who has interest in Blockchain technology and would be interested in obtaining a Hyperledger Certification You are an aspiring blockchain architect that would like to validate your knowledge with the industry leading blockchain architecture certification You need to understand the use cases for blockchain and resources to help get started in the blockchain space. Prerequisites - Having access to internet and cloud services.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40507
- 2019-09-28Stone River Elearning Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Deep Dive Tutorial Oxbridge
- 2019-05-09Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Deep Dive
- 2019-05-08Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Deep Dive
- 2019-11-28Hyperledger Fabric Deep Dive For Architects and Engineers
- 2019-11-13Hyperledger Fabric Deep Dive For Architects and Engineers
- 2019-11-23Blockchain Series Blockchain For Developer Using Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-09-16Linkedin Learning Blockchain For Developers Hyperledger Fabric On Azure Bifiso
- 2019-09-11Blockchain For Developers Hyperledger Fabric On Azure
- 2019-09-11Building Blockchain Apps Using Ethereum & Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-08-24Blockchain Series Blockchain for Developers using Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-08-14Blockchain Series Blockchain for Developers using Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-08-08Blockchain Series Blockchain for Developers using Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-07-02Blockchain for Developers Hyperledger Fabric on Azure - Removed
- 2019-07-02Blockchain for Developers Hyperledger Fabric on Azure
- 2019-06-05Building Blockchain Apps using Ethereum & Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-06-04Building Blockchain Apps using Ethereum & Hyperledger Fabric
- 2019-04-10Pearson Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric Cbdh Sneak Peak
- 2019-04-01Certified Blockchain Developer--Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
- 2019-03-20Packt Hyperledger Fabric and Composer First Practical Blockchain-RiDWARE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.