Posted on 2013-09-05. By anonymous.
Venkatesh Aiyagari, â€ŽPhilip B. Gorelick - Hypertension and Stroke: Pathophysiology and Management
Published: 2010-11-16 | ISBN: 1607610094 | PDF | 296 pages | 12 MB
This timely volume addresses the intimate pathophysiologic relationship between hypertension and cardiovascular disease. Hypertension is one of the most important global public health challenges, and its relationship to stroke and other catastrophic cerebrovascular diseases is an area of growing understanding. In this outstanding book, the editors and authors clearly and concisely synthesize our developing knowledge and place epidemiologic and physiologic information into a practical clinical context. Comprehensive chapters present the evidence supporting strategies for stroke prevention and care, including blood pressure lowering therapies, anti-coagulation, and management of other cerebrovascular risk factors. In addition to prescriptive measures for first stroke prevention, the book illuminates current regimens for care immediately after acute stroke and for the prevention of recurrent stroke. A unique section is dedicated to the exploration of the interaction between elevated blood pressure and brain function and cognition. The concluding chapter provides a resource towards optimizing the organization of stroke care. Hypertension and Stroke is of great utility for specialists in neurology and cardiovascular medicine and a valuable practical resource for all physicians caring for older adults and hypertensive patients.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 23132
- 2014-03-29Transient Ischemic Attack and Stroke: Diagnosis, Investigation and Management [Repost]
- 2014-01-30The Brain-Dead Organ Donor: Pathophysiology and Management [Repost]
- 2013-12-05Central Pain Syndrome: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Management (repost)
- 2013-10-02Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Prevention and Management [Repost]
- 2013-06-11Nutrition and Diabetes: Pathophysiology and Management (repost)
- 2013-03-16Myofascial Trigger Points: Pathophysiology and Evidence-Informed Diagnosis and Management (repost)
- 2013-03-08Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management... (repost)
- 2012-11-23Tension-type and Cervicogenic Headache: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management [Repost]
- 2011-05-17Nutrition and Diabetes: Pathophysiology and Management (Repost)
- 2010-12-04Tension-type and Cervicogenic Headache: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Management (repost)
- 2014-06-09Plant Virus and Viroid Diseases in the Tropics: Volume 2: Epidemiology and Management (Repost)
- 2014-06-08Soils: Principles, Properties and Management (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-05Real Options in Engineering Design, Operations, and Management (repost)
- 2014-06-04Handbook of Marine Fisheries Conservation and Management (repost)
- 2014-06-02Flood Risk Science and Management (Repost)
- 2014-06-01International Public Policy and Management (repost)
- 2014-05-31Encyclopedia of Japanese Business and Management (repost)
- 2014-05-30Machiavelli, Marketing and Management [Repost]
- 2014-05-29Advancing Computing, Communication, Control and Management (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.