Posted on 2019-05-16, by Germany2020.
IS Decisions FileAudit 126.96.36.199 | 64.4 MB
FileAudit - Proactively track, audit, report and alert on all access to files and folders on Windows servers and in the cloud. Configuring and managing file and folder auditing in Windows Server is painful and inflexible. FileAudit represents a management layer that simplifies multi-server object auditing and reporting.
Monitor, in real time, access (or access attempts) to sensitive files and folders stored on both Windows systems and with cloud storage providers; OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.
Alerts & Automated Response
Set up Email alerts and a triggered response for access events (access denied - file deletion - a specific user, machine or IP address - time of access) and mass access such as the copy, deletion or movement of bulk files.
File Server Intelligence
Schedule recurrent email delivery of reports customized according to multiple criteria (path, file type, access type, IP source address, machine name, etc.) for auditing and regulatory compliance.
Delegation to Non-IT
Create specific accounts for people with no administrative rights (external auditors, non-IT executives, etc.), allowing them to perform audits securely and autonomously.
Secure sensitive enterprise data from improper access, potential theft, alteration or destruction
FileAudit provides IT professionals with the optimal visibility into data access events to help detect and combat malicious access and the alteration of sensitive information. The opportunity to react quickly in identifying potential abuse significantly reduces the risk of security breaches.
Simple to install & easy to use
Agentless, remote and non-intrusive; FileAudit offers an easy yet robust tool to secure access to files, folders and file shares that reside on Windows System. Microsoft certified for compliance and support with Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8, FileAudit is installed in less than 3 minutes on any machine. Because FileAudit is so easy and intuitive, even non-IT executives (and external auditors) can use FileAudit securely and autonomously.
Significantly reduce the workload related to monitoring access to sensitive files and folders
Manual event log analysis is a tedious and time-consuming task: decrypting hundreds or even thousands of events, and attempting to retrieve those of interest generates endless hours of non value added work and creates a significant risk of error.
Help regulated organizations meet compliance requirements
Organizations can prove to regulators that sensitive information is being monitored and protected effectively through comprehensive monitoring on all access activity to data found on files, folders and file shares.
Perform accurate IT forensics
FileAudit automatically archives all file activity events into a fully-documented Microsoft Access or SQL Server database for future reference and gives IT administrators the ability to support accountability and legal investigations.
FileAudit supports the following operating systems for Audit service installation (as for Console installation):
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP
The .Net Framework 4 is required.
Take note that retrieving the IP address of the computer from which the access attempt has been performed through the network is supported for Windows 2008 R2 or higher File servers.
- Ebooks list page : 40494
- 2019-05-17IS Decisions FileAudit 188.8.131.52
- 2019-05-16IS Decisions FileAudit 184.108.40.206
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2011-08-25Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs
- 2019-05-06Eyes Wide Open How to Make Smart Decisions in a Confusing World
- 2019-05-05Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me): Why We Justify Foolish Beliefs, Bad Decisions, and Hurtful Acts
- 2019-04-26Dai Komio - Decisions (2016)
- 2019-03-30The Real Work of Data Science: Turning data into information, better decisions, and stronger organizations
- 2019-03-28Risk Measurement: From Quantitative Measures to Management Decisions
- 2019-03-28Risk Measurement From Quantitative Measures to Management Decisions
- 2019-03-26Eyes Wide Open How to Make Smart Decisions in a Confusing World
- 2019-03-25The Intelligence Trap Why Smart People Make Stupid Mistakes - and How to Make Wiser Decisions [Au...
- 2019-03-25Fateful Decisions Inside the National Security Council [Audiobook]
- 2019-03-25Too Dumb for Democracy Why We Make Bad Political Decisions and How We Can Make Better Ones
- 2019-03-25Majority Decisions Principles and Practices
- 2019-03-21Majority Decisions Principles and Practices
- 2019-03-20Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Theory of Fuzzy Decisions Fuzzy Value Theory - Removed
- 2019-03-20Too Dumb for Democracy Why We Make Bad Political Decisions and How We Can Make Better Ones
- 2019-03-18Majority Decisions Principles and Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.