Posted on 2018-12-06, by voska89.
IgE and Anti-IgE Therapy in Asthma and Allergic Disease By Fick, Robert
2002 | 576 Pages | ISBN: 0824744705 | PDF | 4 MB
Exploring the role of Immunoglobulin-E (IgE) in human disease, this reference summarizes current research on the mechanisms and utilization of anti-IgE therapeutics in the treatment of IgE-mediated allergic disease, inflammation, and asthma-discussing the structural composition of high- and low-affinity IgE receptors, the airway cells that express these receptors, and the functional activity of IgE-FceRI and IgE-FceRII interactions for improved control and management of allergic disorders.Compiles previously unpublished data from the first extensive scientific investigations of Xolair!IgE and Anti-IgE Therapy in Asthma and Allergic Diseasereviews studies on the distribution of serum IgE levels of normal and asthmatic populations in developed regions of the world such as the United States, Canada, Scandinavia, New Zealand, and Europe offers novel methods for the design and formulation of monoclonal antibodies discusses the use of allergen bronchoprovocation to identify the characteristics and efficacy of new antiasthma and antiallergy medications examines the role of IgE in food and parasitic allergiesand coversthe pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis and urticaria novel strategies to target mast cells and basophils murine models of allergic pulmonary inflammation the pathophysiology of allergic rhinitisSupplemented with nearly 2000 contemporary references to facilitate further study, IgE and Anti-IgE Therapy in Asthma and Allergic Disease is an in-depth and timely source for basic and clinical immunologists; allergists; pulmonologists and pulmonary disease specialists; physiologists; molecular, cellular, and lung biologists; pediatricians; internists; and graduate and medical school students in these disciplines.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37997
- 2014-05-03Anti-IgE Therapy in Asthma and Allergy (repost)
- 2018-08-16Failed Anti-Reflux Therapy Analysis of Causes and Principles of Treatment
- 2018-04-21Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Failed Anti-Reflux Therapy: Analysis of Causes and Principles of Treatment - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Apoptosis in Cancer Pathogenesis and Anti-cancer Therapy: New Perspectives and Opportunities (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Toward Anti-Adhesion Therapy for Microbial Diseases (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Immune Modulation and Anti-Inflammatory Therapy in Ocular Disorders: IOIS Guidelines
- 2014-06-17Immune Modulation and Anti-Inflammatory Therapy in Ocular Disorders: IOIS Guidelines
- 2014-06-04Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
- 2014-06-02Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
- 2014-05-12Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD (Repost)
- 2013-09-22Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
- 2013-09-11Advances in Combination Therapy for Asthma and COPD
- 2012-05-18Dementia with Lewy Bodies: And Parkinson's Disease Dementia
- 2018-11-16The 14-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet: Heal your gut, prevent disease, and slow aging--one bite at a time!
- 2018-11-14The 14-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet Heal your gut, prevent disease, and slow aging--one bite at a time...
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Neuroprotective Therapy for Stroke and Ischemic Disease (Springer Series in Translational Stroke Research)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment of Exercise-Related Asthma, Respiratory and Allergic Disorders in Sports (European Respiratory Monograph)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.