Author: Richard H. Daffner MD
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-02-12, by 4bookholic.
Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine)
Richard H. Daffner MD | Cambridge University Press | 2011 | 242 pages | English | PDF
The imaging methods used to evaluate patients with suspected vertebral injuries have undergone radical changes in the past decade, the most significant being the ascendancy of computed tomography (CT) to become the primary investigative modality. Issues such as high radiation dose associated with CT studies and health care reform and cost containment also have a significant impact on clinical decision-making. This new edition of the classic landmark text for vertebral trauma imaging provides an in-depth discussion on the indications and methods of imaging the spine based on currently available clinical evidence. Every chapter has been extensively revised and the illustrations represent state-of-the-art imaging. A completely new chapter on pediatric injuries has been added. Imaging of Vertebral Trauma, third edition, is an invaluable and essential tool in the assessment of any patient with suspected vertebral or spinal cord injury.
- Ebooks list page : 17463
- 2012-02-26Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2014-02-19Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-02Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (repost)
- 2011-11-28Imaging of Vertebral Trauma
- 2011-09-22Imaging of Vertebral Trauma
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Pearls and Pitfalls in Abdominal Imaging: Pseudotumors, Variants and Other Difficult Diagnoses (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2012-08-07Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2012-02-23Early Pregnancy (Cambridge Medicine) - Mary D. Stephenson MD
- 2012-02-15The Diagnosis of Psychosis (Cambridge Medicine) - Rudolf N. Cardinal
- 2012-02-14Head Injury: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Cambridge Medicine) - Elfyn O. Thomas
- 2012-02-07Advice to the Young Physician: On the Art of Medicine - Richard Colgan
- 2012-02-03Tiger Bone & Rhino Horn: The Destruction of Wildlife for Traditional Chinese Medicine - Richard Ellis
- 2012-01-22Capnography (Cambridge Medicine) - David A. Paulus
- 2012-01-20Neurology: A Clinician’s Approach (Cambridge Medicine) - Andrew Tarulli MD
- 2012-01-15Capnography (Cambridge Medicine) - David A. Paulus
- 2012-01-09Anesthetic Pharmacology: Basic Principles and Clinical Practice (Cambridge Medicine) - Alex S. Evers MD
- 2012-01-06The Diagnosis of Psychosis (Cambridge Medicine) - Rudolf N. Cardinal
- 2012-01-05Advice to the Young Physician: On the Art of Medicine - Richard Colgan
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.