Posted on 2012-09-02. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0521897017 | 242 pages | PDF | 15 MB
The imaging methods used to evaluate patients with suspected vertebral injuries have undergone radical changes in the past decade, the most significant being the ascendancy of computed tomography (CT) to become the primary investigative modality. Issues such as high radiation dose associated with CT studies and health care reform and cost containment also have a significant impact on clinical decision-making. This new edition of the classic landmark text for vertebral trauma imaging provides an in-depth discussion on the indications and methods of imaging the spine based on currently available clinical evidence.
Every chapter has been extensively revised and the illustrations represent state-of-the-art imaging. A completely new chapter on pediatric injuries has been added. Imaging of Vertebral Trauma, third edition, is an invaluable and essential tool in the assessment of any patient with suspected vertebral or spinal cord injury.
- Ebooks list page : 19782
- 2014-02-19Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2012-02-26Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2012-02-12Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2011-11-28Imaging of Vertebral Trauma
- 2011-09-22Imaging of Vertebral Trauma
- 2014-04-22Imaging of Pediatric Bone and Joint Trauma [Repost]
- 2013-03-13ABC of Imaging in Trauma [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-10-25ABC of Imaging in Trauma (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-19Trauma Surgery: Volume 1: Trauma Management, Trauma Critical Care, Orthopaedic Trauma and Neuro-Trauma (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-19Trauma Surgery: Volume 2: Thoracic and Abdominal Trauma (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-24Medical Imaging: Principles and Practices (repost)
- 2014-05-18General Principles of Orthopedics and Trauma (Repost)
- 2014-05-13Clinical Review of Vascular Trauma [Repost]
- 2014-05-10Emerging Imaging Technologies in Medicine (Repost)
- 2014-05-07Holographic Reprocessing: A Cognitive-Experiential Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Trauma (repost)
- 2014-05-04Body MR Imaging at 3 Tesla (repost)
- 2014-05-04Vascular Mechanisms in CNS Trauma (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-28Acoustic Metamaterials: Negative Refraction, Imaging, Lensing and Cloaking (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.