Posted on 2012-11-29. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 161779841X | 2012 | PDF | 705 pages | 16,87 mb
The HLA molecules are important regulators of the immune response through mediating antigen presentation and interaction between key immune mediating cells. They are also the major histocompatibility barriers to transplantation, which is the clinical paradigm of the self versus non self concept. It is now recognized that this diverse range of gene systems involved in the control of the immune response have been shown to be important in many aspects of clinical practice. As a result many new molecular and cellular methods have been developed for identifying these genes and their polymorphisms, and immunogenetic laboratories specializing in these methods have developed to support transplantation and other clinical programs. Immunogenetics: Methods and Applications in Clinical Practice focuses on methods for human clinical practice. The emphasis rests on those assays which are of established or potential clinical utility and are likely to be included in the repertoire of tests provided by a routine diagnostic and service laboratory. This volume also contains several review chapters of the MHC complex, the KIR complex, the human immunoglobulin allotypes, as well as reviews of the methods for the detection of alloreactive NK cells and the detection of HLA antibodies by solid phase assays. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biologyâ„¢ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Immunogenetics: Methods and Applications in Clinical Practice seeks to serve both the immunogenetics community and the wider scientific community with a collection of detailed information and helpful tips attained by many years of experience in the field.
- Ebooks list page : 20673
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Outcomes Assessment in End-Stage Kidney Disease - Measurements and Applications in Clinical Practice
- 2017-09-18Absolute Risk Methods and Applications in Clinical Management and Public Health
- 2009-07-20Bioequivalence Studies in Drug Development Methods and Applications (Statistics in Practice)
- 2007-07-08Bioequivalence Studies in Drug Development: Methods and Applications (Statistics in Practice)
- 2011-09-08Acupuncture - Clinical Practice, Particular Techniques and Special Issues
- 2019-07-10Methods and Applications of Statistics in Clinical Trials, Volume 1 Concepts, Principles, Trials,...
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Methods and Applications of Statistics in Clinical Trials, Volume 2: Planning, Analysis, and Inferential Methods
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Analytical Techniques for Clinical Chemistry: Methods and Applications
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Methods and Applications of Statistics in Clinical Trials, Volume I: Concepts, Principles, Trials, and Designs
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Electrophoresis in Practice: A Guide to Methods and Applications of DNA and Protein Separations
- 2013-08-02Analytical Techniques for Clinical Chemistry: Methods and Applications
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2011-12-29Measurement Error: Models, Methods, and Applications - Removed
- 2011-11-25Cognitive Therapy in Clinical Practice
- 2011-11-23Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-15Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.