Posted on 2019-06-21, by Germany2020.
In The Studio with Rodg (Armada University)
WEBRip | English | MP4 + Project files | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~2006 kbps | 25 fps
AAC 183 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 4h 44mn | 14.04 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Sound Processing, Music Production
The secret weapon of Armada Music is back on Armada University! In his second course, Rodg builds a brand-new track from scratch, teaching you how to build a solid Progressive record from the very first kick drum to the arena-shuddering finale and everything in between. His course also comes with the full project file, just so you can learn even more. And don't forget to grab his own Armada University sample pack on Splice.Content:
Creating the Drums
Using some signature sounds, Rodg explains how to start a track with the drums and craft the initial groove.
Creating the Bassline
Using the Vengence Avenger, Rodg explains how he creates basslines with a few tips of how he uses Ableton's MIDI plugins to get a signature sound.
Layering the Bassline
Now the main sound is created, Rodg explains how to layer up the bass for even more energy and impact.
Adding Melodic Pieces
Understand melody as Rodg explains his techniques for getting the right sounds and effects when creating melodic lines and parts.
Break Melodies, Pads and Arpeggios
Again turning to Ableton's MIDI plugins for workflow speed, Rodg creates pad and arpeggio melodies, processing and automating the sounds as he works.
Bass Pad Melody
Using Lennar Digital's Sylenth synth, Rodg ass a bass pad melody to add to the tension and drama of the break
Developing the Melody
After analyzing the melody so far, Rodg explains how he'll often switch up melodic elements as he tires of them during the songwriting process.
Refining the Melodic Elements
Rodg keeps tweaking the sounds and melodic arrangement to refine the track.
Adding Vocal Elements
Learn how Rodg turns a simple vocal recording of himself into a vocoded hook for the track.
Starting the Arrangement
Now the main idea is together, Rodg explains his initial plans for arrangement.
Arrangement Part 2
Continuing the arrangement, Rodg uses automation, EQ and more to tweak the mix as he builds out the track.
Rodg looks at percussion, adding and editing loops to create a new drum layer.
Percussion Part 2
Continuing with percussion and adding his signature with further arrangement tweaks, Rodg explains how to use analog synth drums for a top layer.
Rodg explains his method for adding FX, starting with crashes and moving into risers and transitions.
FX Part 2
Rodg explains how adding white noise and processing the sound can add depth, before moving on to some reverberated snare hits for detail in the mix.
FX Part 3
See Rodg returns to the vocal recording and learn how to transform the vocoded sound into a effected, lush pad.
Rodg explains his processes of finishing refinement. Learn how to spot arrangement opportunities and elements of the track that need work.
Finishing Part 2
Watch as Rodg explains how to remove elements to add interest to the arrangement.
Finishing Part 3
Rodg creates snare fills, processing, adding automation and reverb. Lean how to continue to refine a mix as the final track comes together.
Finishing Part 4
It's time to add the intro to the arrangement. Rodg teaches you about the importance of the first minute for DJs while retaining interest.
Walkthrough and Basic Mastering
Rodg has a final run-through of the track before explaining his techniques for basic mastering allowing you to play the track out in the clubs.
Ableton Project Files
- Ebooks list page : 40690
- 2019-09-14In The Studio With Rodg (armada University)
- 2011-11-04The Studio By Ellen Barrett: Skinny Sculpt
- 2019-04-08In The Studio With Dom Kane
- 2018-11-17Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD4)
- 2018-11-17Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD3)
- 2018-11-17Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD2)
- 2018-11-17Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD1)
- 2018-11-08FaderPro In The Studio with ZDS Zombie Disco Squad TUTORiAL-DECiBEL
- 2018-10-08FaderPro In The Studio with Luca Pretolesi TUTORiAL-DECiBEL
- 2018-10-06Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD4)
- 2018-10-06Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD3)
- 2018-10-06Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD2)
- 2018-10-06Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD1)
- 2018-10-01Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD 1-4)
- 2018-09-30Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD4)
- 2018-09-30Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD3)
- 2018-09-29Dan Gerhartz - In The Studio with Her Mother's Locket (DVD1)
- 2018-07-25FaderPro In The Studio with Junior Sanchez TUTORiAL-DECiBEL
- 2018-06-04Futurephonic In the Studio With Tristan TUTORiAL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.