Posted on 2009-07-15. By anonymous.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Osborne | ISBN: 007222696X | edition 2003 | PDF | 546 pages | 15 mb
A strong system of defenses will save your systems from falling victim to published and otherwise uninventive attacks, but even the most heavily defended system can be cracked under the right conditions. Incident Response aims to teach you how to determine when an attack has occurred or is underway--they're often hard to spot--and show you what to do about it. Authors Kevin Mandia and Chris Prosise favor a tools- and procedures-centric approach to the subject, thereby distinguishing this book from others that catalog particular attacks and methods for dealing with each one. The approach is more generic, and therefore better suited to dealing with newly emerging attack techniques.
Anti-attack procedures are presented with the goal of identifying, apprehending, and successfully prosecuting attackers. The advice on carefully preserving volatile information, such as the list of processes active at the time of an attack, is easy to follow. The book is quick to endorse tools, the functionalities of which are described so as to inspire creative applications. Information on bad-guy behavior is top quality as well, giving readers knowledge of how to interpret logs and other observed phenomena. Mandia and Prosise don't--and can't--offer a foolproof guide to catching crackers in the act, but they do offer a great "best practices" guide to active surveillance. --David Wall
>>:: NO PASSWORD ::<<
>>::..::!!!NO MIRRORS, READ THE RULES!!!::..::<<
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage. In order not to miss many of them follow
ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit -<My Blog>- too :-)
WARNING!!! IN COMMENTS ANY RAPIDSHARE*******.TK SITE WILL STEAL YOUR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT DO NOT CLICK!!!
- Ebooks list page : 3163
- 2018-10-24Incident Response and Computer Forensics, Second Edition
- 2007-07-07Incident Response and Computer Forensics, Second Edition
- 2007-06-01Incident Response and Computer Forensics Second Edition
- 2009-07-18Privacy Protection and Computer Forensics, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2011-10-02Chris Prosise, Kevin Mandia, "Incident Response and Computer Forensics" (repost) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2010-06-24Incident Response and Computer Forensics (Repost)
- 2010-01-29Incident Response and Computer Forensics (Repost)
- 2019-01-31Privacy Protection and Computer Forensics, Second Edition
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Privacy Protection and Computer Forensics, Second Edition
- 2014-03-22Digital Design and Computer Architecture, Second Edition (repost)
- 2011-10-30[MULTI] Incident Response and Computer Forensics - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-24[WU] Incident Response and Computer Forensics - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-02Chris Prosise, Kevin Mandia, "Incident Response and Computer Forensics" - Removed
- 2010-07-02Incident Response and Computer Forensics
- 2010-01-28Privacy Protection and Computer Forensics, Second Edition
- 2009-10-27Digital Evidence and Computer Crime, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2008-05-22Privacy Protection and Computer Forensics, Second Edition
- 2012-07-08Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics, Second Edition: Computer Forensics Secrets & Solutions (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.