Author: Gerhard Illing, Martin Peitz
Publisher: The MIT Press
Posted on 2011-07-08, by sharebookfree.
Industrial Organization and the Digital Economy
Gerhard Illing, Martin Peitz | The MIT Press | 2011-07-08 | 344 pages | English | PDF
Digital technology has dramatically changed the structure of many industrial sectors. The rise of the Internet and increased broadband access have given rise to new business models and strategies for firms dealing with both electronic and physical goods. Industrial Organization and the Digital Economy focuses on changes in the two industries most affected by the new technology: software and music. The book offers the theoretical and factual grounding necessary for understanding the changes in industrial organization brought about by the digital economy, with the chapters together providing an accessible and interesting cross-fertilization of fact and theory. Moreover, two chapters demonstrate the relevance of the emerging literature on two-sided markets for the digital economy.The contributors consider such topics as the innovation value of software; empirical evidence and theoretical analysis regarding the impact of file sharing on music sales; the ability of firms to modify their products and offer them in different versions; the practice of preannouncing information goods; the effects of electronic commerce on both consumers and retailers; and price-setting by electronic mediators. The studies in Industrial Organization and the Digital Economy provide a valuable starting point for future research on other aspects of the subject, including the open-source movement and trust and reputation.Contributors:Paul Belleflamme, Jay Pil Choi, Emin M. Dinlersoz, David S. Evans, Chaim Fershtman, Neil Gandal, Amit Gayer, Andrei Hagiu, Gerhard Illing, Bruno Jullien, Eirik Gaard Kristiansen, Stan J. Liebowitz, Jae Nahm, Martin Peitz, Pedro Pereira, Richard Schmalensee, Oz Shy, Patrick Waelbroeck
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12238
- 2013-04-17Industrial Organization and the Digital Economy (repost)
- 2009-03-02Industrial Organization and the Digital Economy
- 2017-10-23[PDF] CODE: Collaborative Ownership and the Digital Economy
- 2017-01-13[PDF] CODE: Collaborative Ownership and the Digital Economy
- 2011-06-21The Prison Industrial Complex and the Global Economy (PM Pamphlet)
- 2011-03-26Linda Evans, Eve Goldberg - The Prison Industrial Complex and the Global Economy
- 2010-06-26Gender and the Digital Economy: Perspectives from the Developing World
- 2010-05-23The Industrial Revolution and the Atlantic Economy: Selected Essays
- 2009-05-22Strategy, Economic Organization, and the Knowledge Economy: The Coordination of Firms and Resources
- 2009-03-22Productivity, Inequality, and the Digital Economy: A Transatlantic Perspective
- 2008-12-10CODE: Collaborative Ownership and the Digital Economy
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2013-07-06The digital economy: business organization, production processes and regional developments - Removed
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2018-12-15Emerging Champions in the Digital Economy New Theories and Cases on Evolving Technologies and Busine...
- 2018-07-21Strategy and Communication for Innovation Integrative Perspectives on Innovation in the Digital Economy, 3rd Edition
- 2018-06-23The Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism Schumpeter, Chandler, and the New Economy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.