Posted on 2014-05-20. By anonymous.
2013 | 160 Pages | ISBN: 0857299905 | PDF | 5 MB
This book aims to bring together clinical information on the biology, diagnosis, therapy and management of patients with inflammatory breast cancer. Authored by experts from the Instituto Nacional de Cancerologia in Mexico, this book will provide the reader with the state-of-the art treatment of this rare but pernicious disease.
- Ebooks list page : 27036
- 2012-09-28Inflammatory Breast Cancer: An Update [Repost]
- 2011-12-18Fight Now: Eat & Live Proactively Against Breast Cancer
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer - Focusing Tumor Microenvironment, Stem cells and Metastasis
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2011-10-23"Meeting Psychosocial Needs of Women with Breast Cancer" ed. by Maria Hewitt, Roger Herdman, and Jimmie Holland
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- 2014-04-13Tamoxifen: Pioneering Medicine in Breast Cancer (repost) - Removed
- 2014-02-11Fight Now: Eat & Live Proactively Against Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2014-01-06Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- 2013-11-04Meeting Psychosocial Needs of Women with Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2013-09-26Tamoxifen: Pioneering Medicine in Breast Cancer [Repost]
- 2013-08-09The Encyclopedia of Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2013-04-29Drugs for HER-2-positive Breast Cancer [Repost]
- 2013-03-03Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2012-12-05100 Questions & Answers About Advanced and Metastatic Breast Cancer (Repost)
- 2012-04-03Inflammatory Breast Cancer: An Update
- 2011-07-07False Hope: Bone Marrow Transplantation for Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2011-05-05Stress Management Intervention for Women With Breast Cancer (repost)
- 2010-10-29Breast Cancer (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.