Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-12-21. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN: 0124172334 | English | 160 pages | PDF | 10 MB
In Influencing Enterprise Risk Mitigation, author Francis J. D'Addario draws on his many years of impressive security experience to describe business risk prevention and mitigation strategies. D'Addario, former security manager at Starbucks, Hardee's, and Jerrico, shares stories of risk mitigation successes and failures-including natural disasters, a triple murder, and multimillion dollar fraud schemes-to help explain the need for an all-hazard risk mitigation approach.
In this book, the author discusses the psychology of security, the geography of risk, and baseline identity authentication and access control measures. He also talks through the steps for making security a priority for the business, estimating return on investment for security services, and leveraging data to learn from the mistakes and successes of those who came before us. The ability to quantify the benefits of risk mitigation will influence business investment in prevention and response preparedness.
Influencing Enterprise Risk Mitigation teaches us that both hazards and mitigation opportunities in the enterprise start at the individual and community level, and that recovery from a catastrophe hinges on individual and community resiliency.
Influencing Enterprise Risk Mitigation is a part of Elsevier's Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
The author intertwines many years of personal experience with research and statistics to create actionable risk mitigation recommendations
Covers a broad spectrum of threats-from family and community hazards to global disasters
Uses real-world examples to illustrate the return on security investment and influence business management decisions
- Ebooks list page : 24230
- 2014-01-08Influencing Enterprise Risk Mitigation, Second Edition
- 2017-11-03Financial Enterprise Risk Management, Second Edition
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-03-12Managing Enterprise Risk: What the Electric Industry Experience Implies for Contemporary Business (Elsevier Global Energy Policy and Economics Series)
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2019-01-30Guidelines for Chemical Process Quantitative Risk Analysis, Second Edition
- 2019-01-24Guidelines for Chemical Process Quantitative Risk Analysis, Second Edition
- 2019-01-15The Essentials of Risk Management, Second Edition [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11The Essentials of Risk Management, Second Edition [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-27The Essentials of Risk Management, Second Edition [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-23Benign Breast Diseases Radiology - Pathology - Risk Assessment, Second Edition
- 2018-07-31Benign Breast Diseases Radiology - Pathology - Risk Assessment, Second Edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Elements of Financial Risk Management, Second Edition
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Market Risk Modelling, Second Edition: Applied Statistical Methods for Practitioners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.