Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-03-11. By anonymous.
2010 | ISBN: 0470625740, 0470649011 | 224 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
World-class guidance on using information to achieve better performance
Examining the characteristics of information and the latest findings in cognitive science, this book shows how the mind works, how it can be used to think optimally about your business, and how to improve business performance with better information management practices.
â€¢Provides the process and tools necessary to identify this information and how to remember it, and how to better use the people around you to obtain the best information
â€¢Reveals how to handle all of the hundreds of pieces of information received daily
â€¢Provides case studies as well as checklists that show managers how to implement the methodology presented in the book
Innovative and ahead of its time, this book helps you take control of all the information that enters your life, get better informed, and have more time for the important issues you face within your business.
As a society, we have arrived at a point where almost all information is available to almost everyone. Information is no longer scarce. We receive too many eâ€“mails with far too much irrelevant data. In the next five years, the amount of information available is expected to increase tenfold, thanks mostly to the Internet. So, how can you avoid the feeling of being inundated with information? Do you ever wish you could get yourself organized and handle information in a smarter way?
Information Overload explains it all.
Written by renowned information management expert Guus Pijpers, Information Overload reveals how the mind works, how it can be used to think optimally about your business, and how to improve business performance through better information management practices, with an insightful look at:
â€¢The peculiarities of information, people, and their memory
â€¢Why information deserves separate attention in our daily work and life
â€¢How people collect information and the most salient barriers to information use
â€¢The symptoms and causes of information overload
â€¢Ways in which our senses and feelings deal with information
â€¢Why we should move toward having healthy information behavior
Innovative and ahead of its time, this guide helps you take control of all the information that enters your life, get better informed, and have more time for the important issues you face within your business. Information Overload is an essential road map to seeking and finding the information thatâ€²s important to you, as well as tips and tricks on sanely navigating our informationâ€“flooded society. Find out how people handle information. Discover your own information behavior. Communicate information more effectively to others. Do it all with the forwardâ€“thinking guidance found in Information Overload.
- Ebooks list page : 21573
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Information Overload: A System for Better Managing Everyday Data
- 2011-01-21Information Overload: A System for Better Managing Everyday Data
- 2011-01-03Information Overload: A System for Better Managing Everyday Data
- 2010-08-30Information Overload: A System for Better Managing Everyday Data
- 2011-02-16Information Overload: A System for Better Managing Everyday
- 2013-09-20Say it Better in English: Useful Phrases for Work and Everyday Life (Repost)
- 2014-05-06English For Social Interaction - Everyday Idioms (repost)
- 2013-10-03The Million-Dollar Financial Services Practice: A Proven System for Becoming a Top Producer (Repost)
- 2013-06-25Joining Wood: Techniques for Better Woodworking, 4th edition (repost)
- 2013-02-11When You Catch an Adjective, Kill It: The Parts of Speech, for Better and/or Worse (Repost)
- 2013-02-06Hyperformance: Using Competitive Intelligence for Better Strategy and Execution (repost)
- 2013-01-30English For Social Interaction - Everyday Idioms (repost)
- 2012-03-12Knowledge Management Systems: Information and Communication Technologies for Knowledge Management (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-01-14Information Networking. Networking Technologies for Broadband and Mobile Networks [Repost]
- 2011-09-01Geometric Algebra: An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation [Repost]
- 2011-04-19United Nations, "Integrated International Transport and Logistics System for North-East Asia" (repost)
- 2011-04-12Geometric Algebra: An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation (repost)
- 2011-01-17Motor Cortex in Voluntary Movements: A Distributed System for Distributed by Alexa Riehle (Repost)
- 2011-01-12Information and Communication Technologies for Economic and Regional Developments (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.