Posted on 2017-06-19, by everest555.
Innovative Skills to Support Well-Being and Resiliency in Youth by Nicole Nicotera, Julie Anne Laser-Maira
2017 | ISBN: 0190657103 | English | 168 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Innovative Skills to Support Well-Being and Resiliency in Youth emphasizes the step-by-step procedures readers will need to implement evidence-based, innovative techniques and skills that emphasize well-being and resilience in youth. The strategies are specifically chosen to capture and hold the interest of youth who are often reticent to counseling. Furthermore, the skills-based approach of the book aims to demystify what one actually does in session with youth by moving away from the vagueness of talk therapy when youth have nothing to say, and toward sessions that engage youth in action, stimulating communication and change. Innovative Skills to Support Well-Being and Resiliency in Youth also advocates for practice interventions that empower youth to be in charge of their personal well-being and the healing process. By doing so, youth can take an active role in their own healthy functioning, as opposed to passively receiving treatment.
- Ebooks list page : 31662
- 2011-11-09Nursing, Caring, and Complexity Science: For Human-Environment Well Being
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Creating Healthy Workplaces: Stress Reduction, Improved Well-being, and Organizational Effectiveness (Psychological and Behavioural Aspects of Risk)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Agile City: Building Well-being and Wealth in an Era of Climate Change
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Well-Being and Cultures: Perspectives from Positive Psychology (Cross-Cultural Advancements in Positive Psychology)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Reconsidering Identity Economics: Human Well-Being and Governance
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Making Healthy Places: Designing and Building for Health, Well-being, and Sustainability
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Psychology of Physical Activity: Determinants, Well-Being and Interventions
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Biology of Happiness (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Flourishing Children: Defining and Testing Indicators of Positive Development (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Mindfulness-integrated CBT for Well-being and Personal Growth: Four Steps to Enhance Inner Calm, Self-Confidence and Relationships
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Neuroscience for Psychologists and Other Mental Health Professionals: Promoting Well-Being and Treating Mental Illness
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Psychology of Physical Activity: Determinants, Well-Being and Interventions, 3 edition
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Well-Being and Beyond: Broadening the Public and Policy Discourse (New Horizons in Management series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Workplace Wellness that Works: 10 Steps to Infuse Well-Being and Vitality into Any Organization
- 2017-10-20Creating Healthy Workplaces: Stress Reduction, Improved Well-being, and Organizational Effectiveness
- 2017-10-16[PDF] After Diagnosis: Family Caregiving with Hospice Patients (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] 15-Minute Yoga: Health, Well-Being, and Happiness through Daily Practice
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Social Factors and Community Well-Being (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research)
- 2017-10-08Ask Dr. Nandi: 5 Steps to Becoming Your Own #HealthHero for Longevity, Well-Being, and a Joyful Life (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.