Tag: Mac OS X
Posted on 2013-11-30, by ebooksfree.
Inpaint 5.6 (Mac OS X) | 11 MB
A unique photo editor for your Mac
Do you have a photo where the photo would be just right if you could just remove an object or person that appears in the photo.Inpaint allows you to edit any picture type and make it the way you want, without unwanted thing in it. For example, look at the following picture, which would be improved if we could just take out that building. Take a look at how the picture is improved when the building is removed. You can remove the unwanted object or person using Inpaint.
Inpaint photo restoration software, reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Delete any unwanted objects from your photo, such as power-lines, people, text, or anything else. The program will automatically "inpaint" the selected area to erase it. If some unexpected object spoils an otherwise good photograph, Inpaint can easily remove it.
Magically remove tourists or other unwanted persons from your photo
- Frustrated by nasty tourists stalking back and forth and spoiling the best shots? Take them away from your photos with Inpaint! With few simple gestures you will get clear, spectacular pictures, just like you intended them to be. Inpaint?s Magic Wand tool allows you to select unnecessary objects or persons on a photo in literally seconds, so all you have to do then is to let Inpaint do the rest.
Remove any unwanted elements
- Aside from the information we truly want to see on our photographs, there are also many not so crucial for composition if not worse. These are camera date stamps, watermarks placed by various websites, and other objects we don?t want to be on a picture. After all, if you gonna hang a photo on a wall, you want it to look eye-catching not due to various visual wreckage on it. So remove it with Inpaint! With simple and efficient tools you are able to remove any unwanted elements totally effortlessly.
Remove objects from photos
- The devil is always in details. A tiny object on a photo can ruin the entire composition or even make it produce the effect opposite to that you initially were hoping for. Using Inpaint removing objects from photos is almost as easy as taking a shot itself. With merely three simple steps you can make power lines, tourists, buildings, background wreckage and other elements vanish as if they never were there.
Repair old photos
- Old doesn't always mean bad. Some older photos we have are still important to us as they still carry value and bring positive emotions. Alas, scratches, spots and tears are an inevitable legacy of the old film photography, especially if we talking about aged pictures. Happily the digital copy of a scanned old photo can be easily retouched with Inpaint. This little yet capable helper will make all those frustrating defects go away with minimum efforts from your side. Just select problematic zones on the picture and fix them!
How it works
- Inpaint photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from your images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text or any other undesired artefacts. There's no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise really great photograph.
- Repair old photos
- Remove watermarks
- Remove unwanted objects
- Digital Facial retouching
- Remove date stamps
- Remove tourists from travel photos
- Fill black areas of a panorama
- Remove text or logo from images
- Erase wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Easy to get use & started
- Completely non-technical
- Added clipboard support.
- Added ability to close current image.
- Added ability to save image with default quality by shortcut.
- Corrected old translations and added some new.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Ebooks list page : 23957
- 2013-12-01MultiView Inpaint v1.1 Mac OS X
- 2013-12-01Inpaint 5.6 (Mac OS X)
- 2013-11-30Inpaint 5.6 (Mac OS X)
- 2013-11-29MultiView Inpaint v1.1 Mac OS X
- 2013-12-07Teorex Inpaint 5.6 Multilingual (Win-Mac)
- 2013-11-28Teorex Inpaint 5.6 Multilingual (Win/Mac)
- 2012-04-19Real World Mac Maintenance and Backups by Joe Kissell
- 2012-04-11Der Mac - ganz einfach: Die Anleitung in Bildern
- 2012-03-08Stanley Tony - Il Mac per tutti
- 2012-01-22Fleetwood Mac — Guitar Anthology Series: Authentic Guitar TAB - Fleetwood Mac
- 2011-11-06Das Mac-Buch fur Windows-Umsteiger: Aktuell zu Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- 2011-11-05Take Control of Spotlight for Finding Anything on Your Mac
- 2011-09-17Fleetwood Mac - Guitar Anthology Series
- 2011-07-18The Essential iPhone 4 Handbook 2010
- 2007-05-27I Ain%27t Scared of You: Bernie Mac on How Life Is
- 2017-09-19TechSmith Snagit 4.1.6 (Mac OS X)
- 2017-09-19TechSmith Camtasia 3.1.0 (Mac OS X)
- 2017-09-19Tetraface Inc Metasequoia v4.6.2 (Mac OS X)
- 2017-09-19SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 8E 8.0.12 (Mac OS X)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.