Posted on 2014-01-29, by Bo0mB0om.
English | 202 pages | ISBN-10: 3540344462 | PDF | 7.08 MB
This book describes the current state of knowledge in receptor function in the development of new drugs. Science is on the verge of viewing effector molecules and other regulatory sites as therapeutic targets for the amelioration of human and animal disease. The book reviews the availability of state-of-the-art tools that allow measurement of interactions and afford unprecedented insight into the biomolecular interactions that present novel approaches to drug design.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 24938
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Insights into Receptor Function and New Drug Development Targets (Research and Perspectives in Endocrine Interactions)
- 2007-07-08Insights into Receptor Function and New Drug Development Targets
- 2009-07-25Congenital Endocrinopathies: New Insights into Endocrine Diseases and Diabetes (Endocrine Development) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Drug Discovery in Africa: Impacts of Genomics, Natural Products, Traditional Medicines, Insights into Medicinal Chemistry, and Technology Platforms in Pursuit of New Drugs - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Congenital Endocrinopathies: New Insights into Endocrine Diseases and Diabetes Workshop, Genova, January 2007 (Endocrine Development, Vol. 11)
- 2011-12-09Drug Development - A Case Study Based Insight into Modern Strategies
- 2018-02-01[PDF] New Insights into Arabic Translation and Interpreting (None)
- 2016-10-22New Insights into Arabic Translation and Interpreting
- 2012-09-29New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis [Repost]
- 2012-01-07Innovation on Demand: New Product Development Using TRIZ
- 2011-12-01The Genius in All of Us: New Insights into Genetics, Talent, and IQ
- 2011-10-13Establishing Precompetitive Collaborations to Stimulate Genomics-Driven Drug Development
- 2011-10-05New Insights into the Prevention and Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2009-12-23New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis (repost)
- 2009-02-07Fibrocytes: New Insights into Tissue Repair And Systemic Fibrosis (2007)
- 2007-12-11New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis
- 2007-11-21New Drug Development: Regulatory Paradigms for Clinical Pharmacology and Biopharmaceutics
- 2007-10-23New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.