Author: Leicester John Ballatt - Independent consultant advising on health and social care and organisational systems, Leicester Penel
Publisher: RCPsych Publications
Posted on 2011-10-19, by LionFar.
|Title:Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare
Author:Leicester John Ballatt - Independent consultant advising on health and social care and organisational systems, Leicester Penelope Campling - Consultant Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist at Francis Dixon Lodge (a therapeutic community)
|Description:Morale within the NHS has never been so low: currently staff feel alienated and service users underserved. How can this be fixed? By restoring to the NHS its core founding principles - kindness and compassion within a service that functions for the common good. This must be at the centre of any NHS reforms to have a chance to succeed.
-This book presents a radical way of looking at improving the NHS, and the delivery of healthcare.
-To fail to attend to promoting kinship and restore compassionate relationships between skilled clinicians and patients is to fail to address a key dimension of health service provision.
-Improvements to the quality and efficiency of services can be made if patients and staff can reconnect to these deeper values.
-Offers arguments for clinical staff to consider the delivery of care and treatment as expressions of compassion, and challenges readers to think about improvement of services with that at the centre of their thinking.
NHS managers responsible for service provision and clinical care, plus policy makers and academics.
The book will also be interesting reading for politicians, health journalists and all healthcare staff.
RCPsych Publications is the publishing arm of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (based in London, United Kingdom), which has been promoting excellence in mental health care since 1841. Produced by the same editorial team who publish The British Journal of Psychiatry, they sell books for both psychiatrists and other mental health professionals; and also many written for the general public. Their popular series include the College Seminars Series, the NICE mental health guidelines and the Books Beyond Words series for people with intellectual disabilities.
RCPsych publishes in all areas of psychiatry and mental health, including but not limited to:
Clinical psychiatric practice
Mental health services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly
Family mental health
RCPsych Publications books can help with the following disorders:
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Borderline personality disorder
Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
Perinatal psychiatric disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Download Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 14582
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare
- 2012-05-06Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare (repost)
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2011-10-19Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Reforming the Art of Living: Nature, Virtue, and Religion in Descartes's Epistemology (Philosophical Studies in Contemporary Culture) - Removed
- 2014-01-18The Kindness Revolution: The Company-wide Culture Shift That Inspires Phenomenal Customer Service (repost)
- 2011-09-24Good Faith Collaboration: The Culture of Wikipedia (History and Foundations of Information Science)
- 2010-04-12The Kindness Revolution: The Company-wide Culture Shift That Inspires Phenomenal Customer Service
- 2009-06-23Ed Horrell - The Kindness Revolution: The Company-wide Culture Shift That Inspires Phenomenal Customer Service
- 2019-04-28LINKEDIN LEARNING THE CULTURE CODE BLINKIST-BiFiSO
- 2019-03-18LINKEDIN LEARNING THE CULTURE CODE BLINKIST-BiFiSO
- 2019-03-17Linkdin Learning The Culture Code Blinkist-Bifiso
- 2019-03-01Hard Time A Fresh Look at Understanding and Reforming the Prison, 4th Edition
- 2019-02-27Hollywood Under Siege Martin Scorsese, the Religious Right, and the Culture Wars
- 2019-02-23Hard Time A Fresh Look at Understanding and Reforming the Prison, 4th Edition
- 2019-02-22Considerations in the Location of HealthCare IT Support (IT Consultant Book 1)
- 2019-02-16Driverless Intelligent Cars and the Road Ahead by Hod Lipson, Melba Kurman PDF
- 2019-01-31Intelligent Sensor Networks The Integration of Sensor Networks, Signal Processing and Machine Learni
- 2019-01-31Making Diplomacy Work Intelligent Innovation for the Modern World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.