Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Sara Dillon, "International Trade and Economic Law and the European Union"
English | 2002 | ISBN: 184113113X | PDF | pages: 412 | 1.2 mb
This timely book explores the developing nature of international trade law, with particular emphasis on World Trade Organization law and its effects within the European Union. In the aftermath of the Seattle upheaval, vital questions are being raised as to the future course of global economic law - its overall legitimacy, implications for democracy, for national social and environmental policies, and for the well- being of the world's people. This highly technical subject is rigorously analyzed, yet the main legal developments and the major trade disputes are discussed in an accessible narrative style. The first section covers the common historical roots of the GATT and the EC, systems of integration that were part of an idealistic post-war heritage. The book goes on to demonstrate the idiosyncratic development of GATT law, leading to the launch of the WTO in 1995 and the controversial Uruguay Round Agreements which represented the beginning of an enormous proliferation of causes of action and a greatly enhanced legalism for the global trading system.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37754
- 2011-12-29Italy and the European Union (Brookings-Sspa Series on Public Administration)
- 2011-09-05Italy and the European Union
- 2018-11-15International Trade and Economic Law and the European Union
- 2011-05-25International Trade and Economic Law and the European Union
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Turkey and the European Union: Domestic Politics, Economic Integration and International Dynamics
- 2018-04-02Evolutionary Economic Geography Location of production and the European Union
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Secure Oil and Alternative Energy: The Geopolitics of Energy Paths of China and the European Union (International Comparative Social Studies)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Commercial Law of the European Union (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Asylum Law in the European Union (Routledge Research in Asylum, Migration and Refugee Law)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Asylum Law in the European Union (Routledge Research in Asylum, Migration and Refugee Law)
- 2014-04-20Evolutionary Economic Geography: Location of production and the European Union
- 2013-04-29Financial Market Integration and Growth: Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the European Union (Repost)
- 2011-09-05The Emerging Constitutional Law of the European Union: German and Polish Perspectives (BeitrÃ¤ge zum auslÃ¤ndischen Ã¶ffentlichen Recht und VÃ¶lkerrecht)
- 2011-08-13Families and the European Union: Law, Politics and Pluralism
- 2011-07-04The Economics of International Trade and the Environment
- 2011-04-01The Economics of International Trade and the Environment
- 2011-02-20Financial Market Integration and Growth: Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the European Union
- 2010-09-24Limits to Free Trade: Non-Tariff Barriers in the European Union, Japan and United States
- 2010-06-09Limits to Free Trade: Non-Tariff Barriers in the European Union, Japan and United States
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.