Internet of Things Programming Projects: Build modern IoT solutions with the Raspberry Pi 3 and Python (Code Files)
Posted on 2019-02-16, by manhneovn.
Internet of Things Programming Projects: Build modern IoT solutions with the Raspberry Pi 3 and Python by Colin Dow
A practical project-based guide to help you build and control your IoT projects
Leverage the full potential of IoT with the combination of Raspberry Pi 3 and Python
Build complex Python-based applications with IoT
Work on various IoT projects and understand the basics of electronics
The Internet of Things (IOT) has managed to attract the attention of researchers and tech enthusiasts, since it powerfully combines classical networks with instruments and devices.
In Internet of Things Programming Projects, we unleash the power of Raspberry Pi and Python to create engaging projects. In the first part of the book, you'll be introduced to the Raspberry Pi, learn how to set it up, and then jump right into Python programming. Then, you'll dive into real-world computing by creating a"Hello World" app using flash LEDs.
As you make your way through the chapters, you'll go back to an age when analog needle meters ruled the world of data display. You'll learn to retrieve weather data from a web service and display it on an analog needle meter, and build a home security system using the Raspberry Pi. The next project has a modern twist, where we employ the Raspberry Pi to send a signal to a web service that will send you a text when someone is at the door. In the final project, you take what you've learned from the previous two projects and create an IoT robot car that you can use to monitor what your pets are up to when you are away.
By the end of this book, you will be well versed in almost every possible way to make your IoT projects stand out.
What you will learn
Install and set up a Raspberry Pi for IoT development
Learn how to use a servo motor as an analog needle meter to read data
Build a home security dashboard using an infrared motion detector
Communicate with a web service that sends you a message when the doorbell rings
Receive data and display it with an actuator connected to the Raspberry Pi
Build an IoT robot car that is controlled through the internet
Who this book is for
Internet of Things Programming Projects is for Python developers and programmers who are interested in building their own IoT applications and IoT-based projects. It is also targeted at IoT programmers and developers who are looking to build exciting projects with Python.
Table of Contents
Installing Raspbian on the Raspberry Pi
Writing Python Programs Using Raspberry Pi
Using the GPIO to Connect to the Outside World
Subscribing to Web Services
Controlling a Servo with Python
Working with the Servo Control Code to Control an Analog Device
Setting up a Raspberry Pi Web Server
Reading Raspberry Pi GPIO Sensor Data Using Python
Building a Home Security Dashboard
Publishing to Web Services
Creating a Doorbell Button Using Bluetooth
Enhancing Our IoT Doorbell
Introducing the Raspberry Pi Robot Car
Controlling the Robot Car Using Python
Connecting sensory inputs from the Robot Car to the web
Controlling the Robot Car with web service calls
Putting It All Together
- Ebooks list page : 39272
- 2019-02-16Internet of Things Programming Projects: Build modern IoT solutions with the Raspberry Pi 3 and Python
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Enabling Things to Talk: Designing IoT solutions with the IoT Architectural Reference Model
- 2014-04-26Enabling Things to Talk: Designing IoT solutions with the IoT Architectural Reference Model (repost)
- 2013-11-03Enabling Things to Talk: Designing IoT solutions with the IoT Architectural Reference Model
- 2019-02-21Internet of Things with the Raspberry Pi Build Internet of Things Projects Using the Raspberry Pi
- 2019-01-28Internet of Things with the Raspberry Pi Build Internet of Things Projects Using the Raspberry Pi...
- 2018-01-04[PDF] IOT (Internet of Things) Programming: A Simple and Fast Way of Learning IOT
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Internet of Things with the Raspberry Pi: Build Internet of Things Projects Using the Raspberry Pi Platform
- 2018-12-05Raspbian OS Programming with the Raspberry Pi IoT Projects with Wolfram, Mathematica, and Scratch
- 2018-01-30[PDF] All of IOT Starting with the Latest Raspberry Pi from Beginner to Advanced - Volume 1: Mastering the Internet of Things (IOT) at a Stretch, Starting ... and PHP, and Reaching to Interface and Sensor
- 2019-04-09Stone River Elearning Css Flexbox Build Modern Web Layouts With Flexbox
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.