Posted on 2019-03-28, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 3h 3m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | Size: 489 MB
Raspberry Pi development comes in many flavors, but Python is common and powerful. In this project-based course, learn how to work with this highly readable language-along with a Raspberry Pi board-to build a secure ecosystem of interconnected IoT devices. Instructor Anum Sheraz begins by reviewing the basics of IoT smart devices, as well as several important IoT communication models. Next, Anum steps through how to create the first course project: an anti-theft motion detector. He then dives into several other projects that build upon this first one, including how to enable real-time bidirectional communication using PubNub, create and secure your own custom domain name, and build an atmosphere monitoring system that can alert and detect ambient atmospheric conditions.
IoT communication protocols
Internet security and cryptography
Working with PubNub
Designing the project architecture
Securing a custom domain
Creating rules for admin and non-admin users
Integrating sensors with Raspberry Pi
- Ebooks list page : 40046
- 2019-04-29Packt Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi
- 2019-03-21Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi
- 2019-03-20Packt Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi-XQZT
- 2019-02-11Packt Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi
- 2018-11-20Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi
- 2018-10-01Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Internet of Things with Python and Raspber ry Pi XQZT
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Building the Internet of Things with IPv6 and MIPv6: The Evolving World of M2M Communications
- 2017-11-02Internet of Things with Python
- 2017-10-22Internet of Things with Python
- 2017-10-19Internet of Things with Python
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Internet of Things with Python
- 2017-09-28Internet of Things with Python
- 2013-08-02Building the Internet of Things with IPv6 and MIPv6: The Evolving World of M2M Communications
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Internet of Things with SAP HANA: Build Your IoT Use Case With Raspberry PI, Arduino Uno, HANA XSJS and SAPUI5
- 2019-02-21Internet of Things with the Raspberry Pi Build Internet of Things Projects Using the Raspberry Pi
- 2019-01-28Internet of Things with the Raspberry Pi Build Internet of Things Projects Using the Raspberry Pi...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.