Posted on 2014-05-09. By anonymous.
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1107040388 | 398 pages | PDF | 23,4 MB
Intraplate earthquakes occur away from tectonic plate boundaries: their locations are difficult to predict, risking huge damage and loss of life. The 2001 Bhuj earthquake (featured in this book) was the largest intraplate earthquake for three decades and has provided unique insight into these events.
This cutting-edge book brings together research from international leading experts in the field. Each chapter provides a comprehensive review of these earthquakes in a different global location, ranging from Australia, China, India and the Sea of Japan, to Western Europe, Brazil, New Madrid (Central USA), and Eastern Canada. They explore similarities and differences between regional features and the mechanical models required to explain them, as well as assessing geophysical techniques used to investigate them. Providing the first global overview of intraplate earthquakes, this is an essential book for academic researchers and professionals in seismology, tectonics, tectonophysics, geodesy, structural geology, earthquake dynamics, geophysics, and structural engineering.
- Ebooks list page : 26739
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Intraplate Earthquakes
- 2014-05-22Intraplate Earthquakes
- 2019-12-12Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tsunamis Projects and Principles for Beginning Geologists
- 2019-12-03Electromagnetic Geophysical Fields: Precursors to Earthquakes and Tsunamis; Impacts on the Brain and Heart
- 2019-11-22The Mechanics of Earthquakes and Faulting Ed 3
- 2019-08-23Be Ready for Anything How to Survive Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Pandemics, Mass Shootings, Nuclear D... - Removed
- 2019-02-22Modeling the Injury Flow and Treatment after Major Earthquakes
- 2019-01-31Waking the Giant How a Changing Climate Triggers Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Volcanoes [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-31Earthquakes Radiated Energy and the Physics of Faulting
- 2019-01-30Geocomplexity and the Physics of Earthquakes
- 2019-01-30Modeling the Injury Flow and Treatment after Major Earthquakes
- 2019-01-23Geocomplexity and the Physics of Earthquakes
- 2019-01-23Earthquakes Radiated Energy and the Physics of Faulting
- 2019-01-15Integration of Earth Science Research on the Turkish and Greek 1999 Earthquakes Proceedings of th - Removed
- 2019-01-11Integration of Earth Science Research on the Turkish and Greek 1999 Earthquakes Proceedings of th
- 2019-01-06Integration of Earth Science Research on the Turkish and Greek 1999 Earthquakes Proceedings of th...
- 2018-11-23Ultra-low-Cycle Fatigue Failure of Metal Structures under Strong Earthquakes
- 2018-11-13Plate Tectonics, Volcanoes, and Earthquakes
- 2018-11-06Earthquakes and Multi-hazards Around the Pacific Rim, Vol. II
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.