Posted on 2019-01-11, by nokia241186.
Introduction To UnityÂ® For Absolute Beginners | 2018 ready
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4.5 Hours | Lec: 21 | 3.39 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the Unity basics from installation to 3D objects, terrains, menus, basic animation, lighting & exporting to mobile
If you are looking for an introductory course for the Unity 3D game engine then this is the course for you.
To have Unity 3D and a few example applications on your job profile is an enormous advantage for someone looking to work in this field or improve an existing job position internally. Linked In recently listed Unity developer as the 6th most posted job for companies in 2018. I'm Diego Herrera, a Unity and Augmented Reality instructor on Udemy and I've realised that each time I put together a new course, I tend to re-record the installation process and basics videos for each individual new course.
In order to make things easier for all students I wanted to put together this fundamentals course, so the installation process and a solid Unity foundation could be learnt in one place which I hope will be beneficial for people just like you.
In order to cater for everyone this course is aimed at absolute beginners and I do not expect any prior knowledge of the Unity 3D game engine or C# programming language. If you are already familiar with Unity / C# and are simply looking to learn a few new things, the later videos in the course are a better place for you to start. For everyone else, let's have a look at what this course covers.
So What Are We Going To Actually Learn About Unity?
The unity course is broken into a few sections, the first being an explanation into what Unity 3D is and how you install it. We look at the different licensing options and I guide you through the installation process including a few new tips on how to set Unity up using local cloud software to save your work and I also cover the new version of Unity where the Vuforia Augmented Reality software is now included. Vuforia is not covered in the course as my other courses go into AR / Mixed Reality in more depth, however, I mention it in the installation process ensuring the package is installed ready for future use.
After installing the software I then look at each individual panel in Unity, what they are for and how they affect the scene.
I look at game objects both 3D and 2D. How to rotate, scale and move objects in the world before we move into our first script to demonstrate how Unity objects are controlled via C# programming script.
I don't go into advanced C# programming I simply demonstrate how basic code interacts with the game objects and give you the foundation to continue learning in your own time from that point.
We then move on into having a little fun, I show you the asset store and how we can get free 3D models and animate them in the software. Progressing through the course onto creating a simply GUI graphic user interface to add a button to the screen and make it work.
I touch on how the Unity physics engine can effect the gravity of game objects and we have a quick look at how 2D games are made with physics to effect the game objects.
The exploration continues by moving into using a Unity 3D terrain, this is effectively the ground you walk or drive on in a game. We look at altering the height of the terrain, adding textures and finally trees and wind.
I then look at using the first person controller to walk around the terrain we have created and see the effects of the wind up close.
We make it snow using a particle system. Later, after a little more fun, I demonstrate how you can export the app to a mobile device for both IOS & Android.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38616
- 2019-01-08Introduction To UnityÂ® For Absolute Beginners 2018 ready
- 2019-01-11Introduction To UnityÂ® For Absolute Beginners
- 2019-02-04Laravel Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners 2018 Latest
- 2019-01-28Laravel Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners 2018 Latest
- 2018-11-15Unity for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-08-29Unity for Absolute Beginners
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Unity for Absolute Beginners
- 2019-02-13Learn Unity 3d For Absolute Beginners - A to Z U3D Guide
- 2019-02-03Learn Unity 3d For Absolute Beginners - A to Z U3D Guide
- 2019-01-30Learn Unity 3d For Absolute Beginners - A to Z U3D Guide
- 2019-01-24Introduction to Algorithm Analysis For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-11-03Introduction to Algorithm Analysis For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-10-23Introduction to Algorithm Analysis For Absolute Beginners
- 2018-08-13Adobe After EffectsÂ® 2018 Super Simple Text Animation for Absolute Beginners Level 1 Tutorials 1-5
- 2018-08-12Machine Learning For Absolute Beginners A Plain English Introduction
- 2018-06-27Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-06-04Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-06-04Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016 for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-06-03Unity Game Programming For Absolute Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.