Posted on 2016-09-11, by fubber.
This course is the identical material used in Accounting 200 (introductory accounting) at Brigham Young University, which is often cited as the #1 accounting program in the United States and World (London Financial Times 2013). Taught by the award winning professor and self-made millionaire, Norm Nemrow, this course will teach you the fundamentals of financial accounting better and more effectively than any course available today. We have run nearly 100,000 students through our courses over the last decade and now we making one of our main courses available on Udemy for FREE.
·5 out of 5 rating on Facebook with 250+ reviews
·Developed and used at the #1 accounting university in the World
·Mentioned in Wired Magazine, Gigaom, & New York Times
Let's be honest, accounting has a negative stigma attached to it. Why? Because mainstream accounting education teaches students how to be nothing more than bean counters. Boring! We take a different approach; a better approach. In a nutshell, we teach students how to become business decision makers. Our goal is to give entrepreneurs the necessary tools so they can unleash their ideas and be successful in the open business market. Accounting is the language of business and a entrepreneur with a solid understanding of the fundamental principles of accounting can run a business and solve problems better than competitors who fail to learn these crucial concepts.
What are the requirements?
Elementary math skills (i.e., basic addition subtraction, multiplication, & division)
What am I going to get from this course?
You will learn the language of business through accounting fundamentals
What is the target audience?
Students, Entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to take control of their financial future
- Ebooks list page : 28741
- 2012-09-21Managerial Accounting: The Cornerstone Of Business Decisions, International Edition, 4th Edition Maryanne M. Mowen, Don R. Hansen, Dan L. Heitger Solutions Manual And Test Bank - Removed
- 2011-11-27The language of business
- 2011-11-04The language of business
- 2011-10-07The language of business
- 2011-08-23The Language of Business Studies Lectures: A corpus-assisted analysis (Pragmatics and Beyond New Series)
- 2011-04-28The Language of Business Studies Lectures: A corpus-assisted analysis
- 2010-12-24The language of business
- 2009-03-26The Invisible Powers: The Language of Business
- 2009-03-20The Invisible Powers: The Language of Business
- 2008-05-29English Phrasal Verbs in the Language of Business
- 2012-05-18The Best of Business Card Design
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Language of Machines: An Introduction to Computability and Formal Languages
- 2017-09-17Introduction to Managerial Accounting The Complete Course.
- 2017-09-12Introduction to Managerial Accounting The Complete Course
- 2013-12-28Learn to Read Chinese: An Introduction to the Language and Concepts of Current Zhongyi Literature, Vol.1 (repost)
- 2013-12-26Learn to Read Chinese: An Introduction to the Language and Concepts of Current Zhongyi Literature, Vol. 2 (repost)
- 2013-12-26The 30 Day MBA: Learn the Essential Top Business School Concepts, Skills and Language Whilst Keeping... (repost)
- 2013-12-10Body Language in Business: Decoding the Signals (repost)
- 2013-05-31Body Language in Business: Decoding the Signals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.