Posted on 2018-01-27, by enterprises113.
Introduction to Data Analysis using EXCEL for Beginners
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 11.2 hours | 1.75 GB
Instructors: Symon He, Travis Chow | Last updated 11/2017
Learn to apply the important concepts and techniques in data analysis using Excel.
Do any of the following apply to you?
Do you want to really know your way around Excel?
You have data for your work or business but youre not sure what to make of it?
You might know your way around Excel but youre not confident about turning data into business insights
You frequently receive Excel spreadsheets from others but want to better understand how they arrived at their conclusions?
You want to learn the best practices when it comes to using Excel for data analysis.
You are intimidated by spreadsheets and terms like Pivot Tables and VLookups
You want to learn skill set that is useful for any role in any industry you get into later.
Every business generates data. But whether youre able to turn that into insides depends on your ability to process, manipulate, and ultimately translate that data into useful insights.
Whether youre working for a company or running your own, being able to make better decisions require you to be able to analyze and interpret data.
What data do you need? How do you prep that data? How do you analyze it to answer specific questions?
In this course, were going to show you step by step, exactly how to do that, by starting with the very basics.
Why Microsoft Excel?
Excel is still the most widely used analytical tool used by analysts in all industries across all roles. Its used by financial analysts, marketing analysts, sales analysts, and of course, data analysts.
Yes, there are many more tools out there but if you learn and master the core concepts and techniques of data analysis in Excel, youll be able to apply those learnings to other areas.
But do not underestimate Excela single worksheet can technically hold more than 17 BILLION data points (but it will make your computer REALLY slow). And for most of us running analysis most of the time, well need to process far fewer data points than this.
This course is as much about Excel, if not more, than data analysis concepts and techniques.
What Will I Learn?
- Navigate their way around Excel
- Manipulate and prep datasets in Excel
- Apply analysis techniques to datasets in Excel
- Correctly use the appropriate charts in Excel
- Build presentation ready dashboards in Excel
- Confidently use the most crucial Excel functions and techniques for analysis
- Create your own formulas in Excel
- Turn real world data into business insights in Excel
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !
- Ebooks list page : 35718
- 2019-02-04INTRODUCTION TO DATA ANALYSIS USING EXCEL FOR BEGINNERS TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2018-03-01Introduction to Data Analysis using EXCEL for Beginners
- 2018-04-25Intro to Data Analysis using EXCEL for Beginners
- 2018-01-08[PDF] An Introduction to Data Analysis using Aggregation Functions in R
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Business Data Analysis using Excel
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Introduction to Data Analysis with R for Forensic Scientists (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Financial Data Analysis using Excel 2013
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Business Data Analysis using Excel
- 2016-12-21An Introduction to Data Analysis using Aggregation Functions in R
- 2016-11-30An Introduction to Data Analysis using Aggregation Functions in R
- 2014-06-16Automated Data Analysis Using Excel (repost)
- 2013-08-01Automated Data Analysis Using Excel
- 2013-05-17SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-24Automated Data Analysis Using Excel (repost)
- 2012-11-26SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows (Repost)
- 2011-12-11SPSS Survival Manual: A Step By Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows (Version 10) - Julie Pallant - Removed
- 2011-12-03SPSS Survival Manual: A Step By Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows (Version 10) - Julie Pallant - Removed
- 2011-09-15Automated Data Analysis using Excel
- 2011-06-24SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows (Version 15) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.