Posted on 2018-11-13, by voska89.
Introduction to Jungian Psychology: Notes of the Seminar on Analytical Psychology Given in 1925 by C. G. Jung
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0691152055 | 280 Pages | PDF | 10.6 MB
In 1925, while transcribing and painting in his Red Book, C. G. Jung presented a series of seminars in English in which he spoke for the first time in public about his early spiritualistic experiences, his encounter with Freud, the genesis of his psychology, and the self-experimentation he called his "confrontation with the unconscious," describing in detail a number of pivotal dreams and fantasies. He then presented an introductory overview of his ideas about psychological typology and the archetypes of the collective unconscious, illustrated with case material and discussions concerning contemporary art. He focused particularly on the contra-sexual elements of the personality, the anima and the animus, which he discussed with the participants through psychological analyses of popular novels, such as Rider Haggard's She. The notes from these seminars form the only reliable published autobiographical account by Jung and the clearest and most important account of the development of his work.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37711
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga : Notes of the Seminar Given in 1932 by C.G. Jung
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Analytical Psychology: Notes of the Seminar Given in 1925 (Jung Seminars)
- 2018-10-31Children's Dreams Notes from the Seminar Given in 1936-1940
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Children's Dreams: Notes from the Seminar Given in 1936-1940 (Jung Seminars)
- 2018-11-27Catching the Thread Sufism, Dreamwork and Jungian Psychology
- 2018-10-31The Interpreted World An Introduction To Phenomenological Psychology
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Acrobats of the Gods: Dance and Transformation (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology (Short Introductions to the Therapy Professions)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Bible and the Psyche: Individuation Symbolism in the Old Testament (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Aion Lectures: Exploring the Self in C. G. Jung's Aion (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Christian Archetype: A Jungian Commentary on the Life of Christ (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology
- 2017-10-09[PDF] An Introduction to Navier-Stokes Equation and Oceanography (Lecture Notes of the Unione Matematica Italiana)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] An Introduction to Sobolev Spaces and Interpolation Spaces (Lecture Notes of the Unione Matematica Italiana)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Living Room Mysteries: Patterns of Male Intimacy, Book 2 (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Introduction to the Physics of Landslides: Lecture notes on the dynamics of mass wasting (Springer)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology
- 2014-01-18The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology [Repost]
- 2013-09-19The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology by Janos Laszlo
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.