Posted on 2019-06-13, updated at 2019-06-13, by everest555.
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 33m | 508 MB
Instructor: Steven Marjieh
Walk into a factory or machine shop where durable objects are made, and there's a good chance you'll see a mill or lathe machine. These machines shape blocks of materials into parts-and anyone pursuing a career in machining or CNC programming needs to grasp how they work. In this course, Steven Marjieh acquaints you with the fundamentals of mill and lathe machines. Whether you're operating a manual machine or programming a CNC machine, you need to master these fundamentals to get high-quality parts and avoid catastrophic failures. Throughout the course, Steven covers the various types of machining methods and the tools you'll need to make your parts, as well as the actual mechanical operation of the machines.
Single-point and multiple-point methods
Working with metals and wood
Using cutters such as end mills
Materials used to make cutting tools
Determining the depth of cuts
- 2019-06-13Introduction to Mill and Lathe Operation
- Ebooks list page : 40651
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to GPRS and EDGE: Technology, Operation, and Services
- 2012-01-16Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Science, Engineering, and Finance - Walter A. Rosenkrantz - Removed
- 2011-12-29An Introduction to Modeling and Simulation of Particulate Flows (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2011-10-08"Discrete Mathematics: An Introduction to Proofs and Combinatorics" by Kevin Ferland
- 2011-09-24Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Science, Engineering, and Finance free ebook download - Removed
- 2011-09-06An Introduction to Modeling and Simulation of Particulate Flows
- 2011-08-31Introduction to Algebraic and Abelian Functions (2nd edition)
- 2011-05-26An Introduction to Quasigroups and Their Representations (Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2009-06-27Introduction to Bluetooth Technology: Market, Operation, Profiles, and Services
- 2009-06-13An Introduction to Parallel and Vector Scientific Computing
- 2008-06-30An Introduction to Programming and Numerical Methods in MATLAB
- 2007-09-18[request]Introduction to Analog and Digital Communications (Solutions Manual)
- 2019-05-31David Kelley - The Art of Reasoning: An Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking
- 2019-05-18Fiber-Optic Transmission Networks; Efficient Design and Dynamic Operation (Signals and Communication Technology)
- 2019-05-10The Basics of Psychotherapy An Introduction to Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2019-05-07Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems
- 2019-05-06Introduction to Strings and Branes
- 2019-05-01LYNDA EXCEL 2016 INTRODUCTION TO FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-29Understanding the Human Body An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- 2019-04-29Teamtree - Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.