Posted on 2008-02-18, updated at 2009-04-10. By anonymous.
Andrew Ciesielski, "Introduction to Rubber Technology"
Rapra Technology Ltd. | 160 pages | 1999-01 | 1859571506 | PDF | 8.3MB
An Introduction to Rubber Technology is the ideal basic guide for anyone who is about to start working with rubber. This handbook has information about every aspect of using rubber from the initial selection of the rubber compound to the measurement of its physical properties. A brief history of the uses of natural and synthetic rubber is included but the bulk of the book concentrates on the compounding and processing of rubber to produce rubber products.
The different types of rubbers and their properties are described and a detailed description of how to formulate rubber compounds including the use of additives, fillers, antioxidants and plasticisers is given. There are also chapters on how to process rubber and how to test both cured and uncured rubber. The chemistry, physics and engineering properties of rubber are described and how they relate to the final rubber compound is explained. The final chapter covers the preparation and use of castable polyurethanes. Each chapter is fully referenced and also includes an extensive bibliography.
This book will be invaluable to anyone who is seeking basic information about rubber technology but it will also appeal to engineers, purchasing agents, rubber chemists and students who need an introductory text in the subject.
==========================>> Alternative FAST Download LINK
- Ebooks list page : 1581
- 2011-10-11Andrew Ciesielski, "An Introduction to Rubber Technology" (repost)
- 2011-10-11Andrew Ciesielski, "An Introduction to Rubber Technology"
- 2011-05-25An Introduction to Rubber Technology
- 2010-09-25An Introduction to Rubber Technology by Andrew Ciesielski (Repost)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] An Introduction to Music Technology
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Electronic Irradiation of Foods: An Introduction to the Technology (Food Engineering Series)
- 2016-12-24Introduction to Nonwovens Technology
- 2016-12-24Introduction to Brazing Technology
- 2014-06-12Introduction to Particle Technology, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2014-06-03Introduction to Laser Technology (4th edition)
- 2014-05-15Introduction to Laser Technology (4th edition) (repost)
- 2014-02-18Practical Guide to Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Technology
- 2013-11-17An Introduction to Music Technology
- 2013-11-10An Introduction to Music Technology (repost) - Removed
- 2013-08-02Introduction to Laser Technology, 4 edition
- 2013-07-25Introduction to DWDM Technology: Data in a Rainbow
- 2013-07-10Single Molecule Chemistry and Physics: An Introduction (NanoScience and Technology) (repost)
- 2013-06-12Practical Introduction to Pumping Technology
- 2013-06-04Practical Introduction to Pumping Technology (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.