Posted on 2019-01-04, by nokia241186.
Introduction to Shiny
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | 970 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Data scientists who work with R look to Shiny as the web framework of choice for moving analytical power into the hands of their bosses, clients, and the public at large. The reason? Shiny apps let the non-coders of the world control the visualization of complex data sets so they can explore, analyze and model on their own.
Taught by RStudio master instructor Garrett Grolemund, this video details how Shiny combines the computational power of R and the interactivity of the web to produce highly interactive reports and visualizations. Part one offers a detailed description of Shiny and how to use it build an app. Part two covers reactive programming and why it differs from functional programming, the paradigm that guides most of R. Part three outlines the Shiny UI and the toolsets it offers to customize the appearance of a Shiny app. This video is optimized for the intermediate level R coder.
Learn to build, test, and deploy Shiny web apps from start to finish
Explore the RStudio IDE, the Shiny file structure, and the three must-have lines of Shiny code
Discover how Shiny apps instantly and automatically respond to user inputs
Master the fundamentals of reactive programming, the coding paradigm that makes Shiny possible
Understand render* functions, reactive expressions, observers, plots, and more
Explore the tools R coders with or without HTML skills use to modify the look of Shiny apps
Learn to host your Shiny app over any network
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38422
- 2019-04-09Introduction To Shiny
- 2018-12-31Introduction to Shiny
- 2018-12-24Introduction to Shiny
- 2018-12-23Introduction to Shiny
- 2012-05-12The History of Mathematics: An Introduction, 7 Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-12CryENGINE 3 Materials â€“ Vol 1-3 â€“ An Introduction and Application
- 2012-04-03Risk Assessment of Chemicals: An Introduction
- 2012-03-25An Introduction to International Institutional Law
- 2012-03-20Professionalism in Policing: An Introduction By David J. Thomas
- 2012-03-13A Brief Introduction to the Semitic Languages By Aaron D. Rubin
- 2012-03-11Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R By Simon Wood
- 2012-02-18An Introduction to Rheology by H.A. Barnes, J.F. Hutton, K. Walters - An Introduction, H.A. Barnes, J.F. Hutton, K. Walters
- 2012-01-15Fourier Series. A Modern Introduction: Volume 2 (2nd edition)
- 2012-01-03An Introduction to Rheology by H.A. Barnes, J.F. Hutton, K. Walters - An Introduction, H.A. Barnes, J.F. Hutton, K. Walters
- 2011-12-08An Introduction to Rheology by H.A. Barnes, J.F. Hutton, K. Walters - An Introduction, H.A. Barnes, J.F. Hutton, K. Walters
- 2011-11-07Looking at Movies: An Introduction to Film, 3rd Edition
- 2011-10-15A Comprehensive Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Java
- 2011-10-08"Discrete Mathematics: An Introduction to Proofs and Combinatorics" by Kevin Ferland
- 2011-09-24Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.