Posted on 2018-09-14, by manhneovn.
Transport is an inherent part of tourism; whether as a functional means of transportation, such as between origin and destination or within the destination; or as a key element of the holiday experience itself, as in cruising or traveling along scenic or historic routes. This book provides the necessary background information to gain a comprehensive understanding of transportation markets, with each of the three modes of transportation air, ground and marine explored in detail. Each section includes definitions, the historical development of the market and international institutional frameworks, with case studies, learning objectives and study questions incorporated to facilitate an active learning process.
- Ebooks list page : 37143
- 2018-09-12Tourism Information Technology (Tourism Studies)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Tourism Studies
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality - Introduction to Tourism Economics: Study Text
- 2017-11-16[PDF] An Introduction to Tourism and Anthropology
- 2017-02-13[PDF] An Introduction to Tourism and Anthropology
- 2011-10-02Issues in Cultural Tourism Studies - Removed
- 2009-04-20An Introduction to Tourism and Anthropology - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Integral Calculus: Systematic Studies with Engineering Applications for Beginners
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Globalization of Education: An Introduction (Sociocultural, Political, and Historical Studies in Education)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] An Introduction to Random Matrices (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] An Introduction to Measure Theory (Graduate Studies in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] An Introduction to Science and Technology Studies
- 2017-12-15[PDF] An Introduction to Grobner Bases (Graduate Studies in Mathematics, Vol 3)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Social Entrepreneurship and Social Business: An Introduction and Discussion with Case Studies
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Automobility in Transition?: A Socio-Technical Analysis of Sustainable Transport (Routledge Studies in Sustainability Transitions)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] An Introduction to Genetic Engineering (Cambridge Studies in Biology)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Introduction to Air Transport Economics: From Theory to Applications
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Perturbative Algebraic Quantum Field Theory: An Introduction for Mathematicians (Mathematical Physics Studies)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] An Introduction to Contact Topology (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] The Routledge Introduction to Theatre and Performance Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.