Posted on 2010-12-15. By anonymous.
Sp-ger | 2011 | ISBN: 0857290754 | 118 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
The design and implementation of programming languages, from Fortran and Cobol to Caml and Java, has been one of the key developments in the management of ever more complex computerized systems. Introduction to the Theory of Programming Languages gives the reader the means to discover the tools to think, design, and implement these languages. It proposes a unified vision of the different formalisms that permit definition of a programming language: small steps operational semantics, big steps operational semantics, and denotational semantics, emphasising that all seek to define a relation between three objects: a program, an input value, and an output value. These formalisms are illustrated by presenting the semantics of some typical features of programming languages: functions, recursivity, assignments, records, objects, ... showing that the study of programming languages does not consist of studying languages one after another, but is organized around the features that are present in these various languages. The study of these features leads to the development of evaluators, interpreters and compilers, and also type inference algorithms, for small languages.
- Ebooks list page : 9022
- 2013-01-10An Introduction to the Theory of Formal Languages and Automata (Repost)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Languages and Machines: An Introduction to the Theory of Computer Science (2nd Edition)
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2011-12-31The Theory of Permutable Functions by Vito Volterra
- 2011-09-11"The Theory of Permutable Functions" by Vito Volterra
- 2009-05-06Space And Time In Contemporary Physics: An Introduction To The Theory Of Relativity And Gravitation
- 2008-05-22[request]Languages and Machines: An Introduction to the Theory of Computer Science (3rd Edition)
- 2017-09-18Introduction to the Theory of Lie Groups (Universitext)
- 2017-07-14Introduction To The Theory Of Statistics, 3rd Edition (tmhe Ie Overruns)
- 2017-07-14Introduction To The Art Of Programming Using Scala
- 2017-04-02Complex Analysis An Introduction to the Theory of Analytic Functions of One Complex Variable
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Epistemology: A Contemporary Introduction to the Theory of Knowledge (Contemporary Introductions to Philosophy)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Piezoelectricity (Springer Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Convex Bodies and Algebraic Geometry: An Introduction to the Theory of Toric Varieties (Ergebnisse Der Mathematik Und Ihrer Grenzgebiete 3 Folge)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Mechanism Design
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Economic Growth and the Environment: An Introduction to the Theory
- 2017-01-10[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers, 6 Edition
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Introduction to the Theory of Thin-Walled Structures (Oxford Engineering Science Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.