Posted on 2017-11-01, by manhneovn.
Invasive Species: Risk Assessment and Management
Cambridge | English | Jun 2017 | ISBN-10: 052176596X | 426 pages | PDF | 15.89 mb
by Andrew P. Robinson (Editor), Terry Walshe (Editor), Mark A. Burgman (Editor), Mike Nunn (Editor)
With climate change and increasing globalisation of trade and travel, the risks presented by invasive pests and pathogens to natural environments, agriculture and economies have never been greater, and are only increasing with time. Governments world-wide are responding to these increased threats by strengthening quarantine and biosecurity. This book presents a comprehensive review of risk-based techniques that help policy makers and regulators protect national interests from invasive pests and pathogens before, at, and inside national borders. Selected from the research corpus of the Centre of Excellence for Biosecurity Risk Analysis at the University of Melbourne, this book provides solutions that reflect scientific rigour coupled with practical, hands-on applications. Focusing on surveillance, stochastic modelling, intelligence gathering, decision making and risk communication, the contents combine the strengths of risk analysts, mathematicians, economists, biologists and statisticians. The book presents tested scientific solutions to the greatest challenges faced by quarantine and biosecurity policy makers and regulators today.
- Ebooks list page : 33003
- 2019-01-31Environmental Risk Assessment and Management from a Landscape Perspective
- 2019-01-30Security Risk Assessment and Management A Professional Practice Guide for Protecting Buildings an
- 2019-01-23Environmental Risk Assessment and Management from a Landscape Perspective
- 2018-12-04A Clinician's Guide to Suicide Risk Assessment and Management
- 2018-07-14Nanotoxicology Toxicity Evaluation, Risk Assessment and Management
- 2018-05-31Risk Assessment and Management
- 2018-05-28Risk Assessment and Management
- 2018-05-13Knowledge in Risk Assessment and Management
- 2018-05-09Knowledge in Risk Assessment and Management
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Environmental Mycology in Public Health: Fungi and Mycotoxins Risk Assessment and Management
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Environmental and Health Risk Assessment and Management: Principles and Practices (Environmental Pollution) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Violence Risk - Assessment and Management: Advances Through Structured Professional Judgement and Sequential Redirections
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Risk Assessment and Management in Pervasive Computing: Operational, Legal, Ethical, and Financial Perspectives (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Dangerous Patients: A Psychodynamic Approach to Risk Assessment and Management (Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Environmental Mycology in Public Health: Fungi and Mycotoxins Risk Assessment and Management
- 2014-06-06Risk Assessment and Management in Pervasive Computing: Operational, Legal, Ethical, and Financial Perspective (repost)
- 2014-05-27Violence Risk - Assessment and Management
- 2014-05-05Violence Risk - Assessment and Management
- 2013-10-10Risk Assessment and Management in the Networked Economy (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.