Posted on 2017-09-14, by phaelx.
IoT Security Issues looks at the burgeoning growth of devices of all kinds controlled over the Internet of all varieties, where product comes first and security second. In this case, security trails badly. This book examines the issues surrounding these problems, vulnerabilities, what can be done to solve the problem, investigating the stack for the roots of the problems and how programming and attention to good security practice can combat the problems today that are a result of lax security processes on the Internet of Things. This book is for people interested in understanding the vulnerabilities on the Internet of Things, such as programmers who have not yet been focusing on the IoT, security professionals and a wide array of interested hackers and makers. This book assumes little experience or knowledge of the Internet of Things. To fully appreciate the book, limited programming background would be helpful for some of the chapters later in the book, though the basic content is explained. The author, Alasdair Gilchrist, has spent 25 years as a company director in the fields of It, Data Communications, Mobile Telecoms and latterly Cloud/Sdn/Nfv technologies, as a professional technician, support manager, network and security architect. He has project-managed both agile Sdlc software development as well as technical network architecture design. He has experience in the deployment and integration of systems in enterprise, cloud, fixed/mobile telecoms, and service provider networks. He is therefore knowledgeable in a wide range of technologies and has written a number of books in related fields.
- Ebooks list page : 31939
- 2017-09-14IoT Security Issues (repost)
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing Fundamentals Of Iot Security
- 2018-02-02Fundamentals Of Iot Security
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Argentina: Conditions, Issues, and U.S. Relations (Latin American Political, Economic, and Security Issues)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Encyclopedia of the United Kingdom (European Political, Economic, and Security Issues)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Encyclopedia of Cuba (Latin American Political , Economic, and Security Issues)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Governance and Security Issues of the European Union: Challenges Ahead
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Secure Internet Programming: Security Issues for Mobile and Distributed Objects (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Muslims in Europe: Integration and Counter-Extremism Efforts (European Political, Economic, and Security Issues)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] War Crimes, Genocide, and the Law: A Guide to the Issues (Contemporary Military, Strategic, and Security Issues)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Russia: Human Rights and Religious Freedom Reports (Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues - Human Rights: Background and Issues)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Military Doctrine: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary Military, Strategic, and Security Issues)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Security Issues in Mobile NFC Devices (T-Labs Series in Telecommunication Services)
- 2017-12-03Fundamentals of IoT Security
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Wireless Networks and Security: Issues, Challenges and Research Trends (Signals and Communication Technology)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Puerto Rico: Potential Federal Fiscal Implications of Statehood (Latin American Political, Economic, and Security Issues)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Manning the Future Legions of the United States: Finding and Developing Tomorrow's Centurions (Contemporary Military, Strategic, and Security Issues)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Distributed Systems Security: Issues, Processes and Solutions
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Caucasus Region: Economic and Political Developments (Caucasus Region Political, Economic, and Security Issues)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.