Posted on 2019-05-13, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:23 | mp4, zip, txt, vtt | 1.01 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Students will be able to create an API that enables a light to be safely turned on and off
Students will learn how to load a Raspberry PI OS from scratch and setup a Java Development envrionment (Eclipse)
Students will learn how to send commands to the PI GPIO Pins to toggle then high and low
Students will learn how to create a simple API to provide simple commands to turn on and off a light
Students will learn how to create a Continuues Integration (CI) Lava Lamp build status indicator of Red and Green
Basic understanding of Java programming
Access to a Raspberry PI and a few components
Learn about IoT and Java with this Raspberry PI course.
IoT is the next big thing, grow your skills and learn about this technology combined with Java one of the most popular programming languages today.
If this course you will learn how to load a boot SD Card for the Raspberry PI 3 B+ from scratch using the Raspbian OS (Linux) on a 32Gb card, get Eclipse up and running on the PI and work with Java 8. You will understand how to use the basics of one of the most popular Java libraries for the Raspbery PI the Pi4J library.
You will also learn how to develop on other platforms like a Mac and then move the portable class files (Java compiled files) to the PI for a faster more professional development platform.
We wrap up the course by adding formal API's to the project, you will be able to Turn a Light on and off using a RESTful API to control the lights.
It would not be a a great course if you could not do something useful so we integrate an IoT Relay to Safely control 110V AC and show how to turn on and off a Green and Red Lava lamp, this would be perfect for an Automated Build system to provide a Success / Fail indication of the nightly build, exactly what every real development show needs :)
Note: All the source code for the class is available on my GitHub account and also is attached to the last lecture as a resource as a zip file.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested to learn IoT and how Java can be used on a Raspberry PI
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 18min 12s
Bit rate: 1641 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40484
- 2019-04-29IoT - Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API's
- 2019-04-09IoT - Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API's
- 2019-04-02IoT - Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API's
- 2019-03-31IoT - Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API's
- 2019-03-25IoT - Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API's
- 2019-03-10IoT - Turn a light on with Java, Raspberry PI and API's
- 2019-04-29JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and JSON REST Web Services
- 2019-04-10JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and JSON REST Web Services
- 2019-04-03JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and JSON REST Web Services
- 2019-03-31JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and JSON REST Web Services
- 2019-03-24JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and JSON REST Web Services
- 2019-03-2430 Awesome Projects With The Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero Raspberry Pi and
- 2019-03-21JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and JSON REST Web Services
- 2019-03-0430 Awesome Projects With The Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero Raspberry Pi and...
- 2018-12-04Developing Turn-Based Multiplayer Games with GameMaker Studio 2 and NodeJS
- 2018-08-0430 Awesome Projects With The Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero: Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Advanced Network Programming - Principles and Techniques: Network Application Programming with Java (Computer Communications and Networks)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Professional Oracle 8i Application Programming with Java, PL/SQL and XML
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Big Java: Compatible with Java 5, 6 and 7
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.