Posted on 2017-09-12, by nokia241186.
Anoushiravan Ehteshami, Reza Molavi, "Iran and the International System"
2011 | ISBN-10: 0415559669 | 240 pages | PDF | 4 MB
Much attention in the West has focused on Iran as a problem country. This book challenges the representations of Iran as a hostile regional power led by ideologues, and goes further by discussing how international relations are viewed from inside Iran itself, outlining the factors which underpin Iranian thinking on international relations and considering what role Iran, as a large and significant country in the Middle East, ought to play in a fairly constructed international system.
The book is written by leading scholars and policy makers from inside, as well as from outside, Iran and includes academics with unparalleled access and insights into the world-views of the Iranian leadership. Subjects covered include: the rationale of Iran's Islamic constitution, including its electoral system, and the impact this has on international relations; Iran's view of the ideal international system, including the place therein of ethics, justice, and security; Iran's international interests, including energy needs; and relations with the West, including the clash between Iranian and Western views of the world order.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 31927
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Great Powers and the International System
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War and Power in the Twenty-First Century: The State, Military Power and the International System (Themes for the 21st Century Series)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The British Way in Warfare: Power and the International System, 1856-1956
- 2010-01-25China and the International System, 1840-1949: Power, Presence, and Perceptions in a Century of Humiliation
- 2009-08-05Peacekeeping and the International System - Removed
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2018-07-15Small States in the International System At Peace and at War
- 2018-05-25Small States in the International System: At Peace and at War
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Individual Rights and the Making of the International System
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Networking the International System: Global Histories of International Organizations (Transcultural Research - Heidelberg Studies on Asia and Europe in a Global Context)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] National and State Identity in Turkey: The Transformation of the Republic's Status in the International System
- 2017-10-20Individual Rights and the Making of the International System
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-04Khatami and Gorbachev: Politics of Change in the Islamic Republic of Iran and the USSR (International Library of Political Studies) - Shakibi
- 2012-01-10BioWatch and Public Health Surveillance: Evaluating Systems for the Early Detection of Biological Threats: Abbreviated Version - Committee On Effectiveness Of National Biosurveillance Systems: BioWatch And The Public Health Syste
- 2012-01-09Khatami and Gorbachev: Politics of Change in the Islamic Republic of Iran and the USSR (International Library of Political Studies) - Shakibi
- 2012-01-08Future Science Opportunities in Antarctica and the Southern Ocean - Committee On Future Science Opportunities In Antarctica And The Southern Ocean, National Research Co
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.